Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 09-12-2004, 04:06 PM   #1
mindgam3
Regular User

Default Team Test Days

Just a quick question. Does anyone have any idea where you can get information on dates that F1 teams do their testing? I'm particuarly interested in going to silverstone but i'm not sure if you can buy tickets or whether its a members only thing or what? Any info anyone?
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 05:39 PM   #2
ZfrkS62
Regular User

check out f1racing.net. on the right side of the homepage they have the testing schedule. i want to say it is sept. 14-16 @ jerez and silverstone.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 07:00 PM   #3
mindgam3
Regular User

yeah i saw a williams F1 team truck entering silverstone today when i was at mini in the park so i thought they may be having one soon. Any idea if regular members of the public can get access to watch and it it costs any money? If so, how'd i go about finding out?
Old 09-13-2004, 06:45 AM   #4
mindgam3
Regular User

Just rang up silverstone n they said its free, but your restricted to luffield corner and theres no guarantee of which teams will be there n when but i imagine as 80% of F1 teams are based in the UK, quite a few should be there if anyone else from the UK is interested.

I reckon i might go down there either tomorrow or wednesday n get a few snaps/film