Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 06-20-2004, 04:00 PM   #1
yg60m
Regular User

Schumi is a great driver, but he is also one lucky son of a bitch
Exactly what i thought : WHAT A LUCK !! Of course a exceptional driver but a not less impressive luck...
Old 06-20-2004, 05:29 PM   #2
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Originally Posted by yg60m
Schumi is a great driver, but he is also one lucky son of a bitch
Exactly what i thought : WHAT A LUCK !! Of course a exceptional driver but a not less impressive luck...
Well, after winning just about every race this season, and being just about unstoppable for the fourth year running, I doubt that its luck... rather, its all skill + talent + awesome car
Old 06-20-2004, 05:59 PM   #3
astonmartinandy
Regular User

I agree with the point that the event with the safety car is good fortune and out of even Schumacher's control, but the ability to exploit and fully utilise the opportunity that was open to all makes Schumacher the one to beat
"It's not long before Marco arrives, but he's at least five minutes behind an epic wall of noise that's been bouncing off the rock faces like a sonic pinball. Onlookers, of which there are many, seem relieved when the livid red Ferrari skims into view, happier still when they see it's driven by a friendly Italian, and not, as the thunderous sound effects suggested, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." Evo #059
astonmartinandy is offline   Reply With Quote