Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars > American Cars Pictures and Videos

Old 09-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
leblanc2.0
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
The engine is as Sweedish as I am Korean. The company which designed and built the engine in each Koenigsegg through the CCR is about 40 miles from my home. They engineered the engine that is in the CCX, and Koenigsegg assemble it "locally" with a large amount of "american blue-coller engineering" in it.

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!! WTH you are talking about? Who said that the engine was sweedish?
leblanc2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #17
HeilSvenska
Regular User

If you want to make a point, you need to clarify what you said.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #18
leblanc2.0
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska View Post
If you want to make a point, you need to clarify what you said.

What you want that I clarify?

Koenigsegg is a poor reliable car.But i like it though.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #19
HeilSvenska
Regular User

That's not the point that you were trying to make, but this isn't the first time you've done this.

The fact is that you bring up empty points and try to cover it up when they are refuted.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:52 PM   #20
leblanc2.0
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska View Post
That's not the point that you were trying to make, but this isn't the first time you've done this.

The fact is that you bring up empty points and try to cover it up when they are refuted.
I think you are talking about my post´s some time ago about Bugatti and SSC Ultimate Aero.

Who refuted who?
Old 09-17-2008, 06:57 PM   #21
79TA
Regular User

He was asking that you clarify your original statement about German engineers and the ZR1. RC's post was relevant, yet you reacted as if it was unrelated. That is why Heil asked you to clarify. Now you're going on tangents again.
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:12 PM   #22
leblanc2.0
Regular User

Originally Posted by 79TA View Post
He was asking that you clarify your original statement about German engineers and the ZR1. RC's post was relevant, yet you reacted as if it was unrelated. That is why Heil asked you to clarify. Now you're going on tangents again.

The better american sports car had help from foreign engineers(Germans or brits).It is a fact.Of course im not saying that the car is german.

For me the real true american sports car today is the Roush Mustang.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:32 PM   #23
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by leblanc2.0 View Post
The better american sports car had help from foreign engineers(Germans or brits).It is a fact.Of course im not saying that the car is german.

For me the real true american sports car today is the Roush Mustang.
It's interesting...

Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz, Renault, Nissan, Toyota, Hayundai, Honda, and even Subaru come to Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA for help in creating technologies in their cars. No euro car can live w/out Detroit still 100 years on We have the best facilities, the best knowledgebase, the best engineering schools right here in Michigan.

Also, in response to your "LOLOLOL who said the engine is built in Sweeden?"
I must difur, you said that Koenigsegg build the engine themselves, to which I pointed out they only assemble it themselves. If they biuld it themselves, would that not mean they build it in Sweeden?
Old 09-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #24
deuces
Regular User

why are all the Americans on this forum so defensive about American cars? leblanc made a point/joke. take it or leave it but don't cry about it. just get on with your lives and make this forum productive by moving on. stop being asses.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #25
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by deuces View Post
why are all the Americans on this forum so defensive about American cars? leblanc made a point/joke. take it or leave it but don't cry about it. just get on with your lives and make this forum productive by moving on. stop being asses.
Sigh......

I'm generally tired of people making stupid statements saying "American cars are junk" or "American's can't build/ engineer" type BS.

So why not respond?
Old 09-17-2008, 09:27 PM   #26
RC45
Regular User

Was it a point or a joke? Becasue he made no attempt to humourise it.

Then why did he start the shit he did?

Each statement he made was false, inaccurate and pointless.

So, again, what was his goal?

To just start shit?

More importantly, what is your point? Take it or leave it? We chose to take it and respond to its inaccuracies - in order for the forum to be productive people need to stop pointless shit - jokes and humour are one thing, as is obvious overt hyperbole - those are funny and enjoyable, but straight antagonistic nonsense is quite another.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:33 AM   #27
5vz-fe
Regular User

ppl must be making jokes on you everyday.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:57 AM   #28
leblanc2.0
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
It's interesting...

Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz, Renault, Nissan, Toyota, Hayundai, Honda, and even Subaru come to Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA for help in creating technologies in their cars. No euro car can live w/out Detroit still 100 years on We have the best facilities, the best knowledgebase, the best engineering schools right here in Michigan.

Also, in response to your "LOLOLOL who said the engine is built in Sweeden?"
I must difur, you said that Koenigsegg build the engine themselves, to which I pointed out they only assemble it themselves. If they biuld it themselves, would that not mean they build it in Sweeden?

Not necessary to exaggerate man.

I never said that i said was "Koenigsegg used to have an american engine from Ford but thats it.Its not an american built supercar.". I think i read or see a video about the engine but dont remenber what they say.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:03 AM   #29
leblanc2.0
Regular User

I cannot say nothing little warrantor on American cars that soon I am lynched.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #30
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by leblanc2.0 View Post
Not necessary to exaggerate man.
where have I exaggerated?