Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 05-20-2004, 09:59 PM   #16
pimrusis
Regular User

Originally Posted by caneswell
Wasn't impressed! Last weeks was much better. Hypnotism was fake and annoying.

SLR was impressive if totally flawed! Really don't see the point. Who want's that over an SL55?? Anyone whos into driving would never buy a car with an autobox and brakes that are an on/off switch. They would go for something else. And people who don't mind automatic with fake brakes, would not be able to tell the difference between SLR and SL55. Was fast though, but proper mclaren, porsche gt and enzo would anihilate it!
First of all, your an idiot. Second of all, your ignorant. Why even bother to talk if you, A. Have no idea what your talking about and B. Can't spell at all.
P.S. The SL55 has an autobox.
pimrusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 06:44 AM   #17
caneswell
Regular User

Originally Posted by pimrusis
Originally Posted by caneswell
Wasn't impressed! Last weeks was much better. Hypnotism was fake and annoying.

SLR was impressive if totally flawed! Really don't see the point. Who want's that over an SL55?? Anyone whos into driving would never buy a car with an autobox and brakes that are an on/off switch. They would go for something else. And people who don't mind automatic with fake brakes, would not be able to tell the difference between SLR and SL55. Was fast though, but proper mclaren, porsche gt and enzo would anihilate it!
First of all, your an idiot. Second of all, your ignorant. Why even bother to talk if you, A. Have no idea what your talking about and B. Can't spell at all.
P.S. The SL55 has an autobox.
And a very well rounded argument you have there too! . Sorry about my abysmal spelling. Tell me which words you don't understand, and ill do my best to give you the correct spelling!! I don't know, why are you bothering to talk to me? Yes I am ignorant! I'm studying mechanical engineering in the top engineering university in england. When you can derive the stream function for irrotational flow along a streamline, then you can call me stupid!

I have no idea what i'm talking about with cars and driving. I've been obsessed with them since i could breath. I've raced karts for the last 5 years and have done numerous trackdays. Where i have driven some quite interesting vehicles including an M3 CSL. I've also done the shropshire rally school subaru wrx course. I've worked at a kart race team for a few months and have had work experience with BAR (they are a formula one team btw!)

P.S. I'm well aware the SL55 has an autobox, that was kind of the basis of the argument! That it isn't very different from the SLR. (sorry you didn't understand that bit, i'll try and make it simpler next time!)
Old 05-27-2004, 08:58 AM   #18
kompak
Regular User

i've watched it.....hahahahahaha...

the nun part is the best where she drove the blue thunder (something like that)...it looks like she's going to heaven with it
of course, underneath pretty body everything had to be toughened up. The driveshaft are made from granite, the computer-guided suspension has been re-programmed and you have a sort of brakes...used to stop tanks. - Jeremy Clarkson reviews on Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG

kompak is offline   Reply With Quote