Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 01-04-2004, 03:05 PM   #1
DeonV
Regular User

Default Newbie, my drives. . .

WHta can I say, I am new to this forum so I probably have to say at some stay what I drive. In Europe these cars might have different names, you know the S_Africans, they try their best to make it different.

1st. Opel Corsa GSi : - the previous shape top end Corsa, bought the car brand new after the new shape was launched and offered the dealer the price they would chanrge for a used one, because they could sell it off the new floor.

2nd Opel Astra CSX : - current shape Astra 4dr, bought the car as a dealer owned vehivle, driven by one of the staff. Actually quite a boring car, but it does everything quite well. Driven the least of the 3 at moment

3rd Mini Cooper : - obtained the car 3 months ago, and its my fav at the moment. I bought the car directly from BMW S_Africa. Its 1 fo 20 cars built according to special spec, was used for promotional work. It was one which the sponsoring company didn't want to buy as ongoing marketing tool, so I out in an offer to purchase it. Drive this car the most at the moment.
Old 01-08-2004, 08:27 PM   #2
gottacatchup
Regular User

wait a new mini or an old mini?
Old 01-08-2004, 08:29 PM   #3
zevolv
Regular User

Im going to guess a new Mini
Old 01-09-2004, 09:43 PM   #4
Copso
Regular User

Default Since I'm also new to the forum...

We have 3 cars at home:

- '02 Audi TT Coupe Quattro "LeMans Edition" in Misano Red (Green Cotton Filter, APR Chip, N75R Valve, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparkplugs, Milltek sport Cats & Exhaust, Unorthodox Racing light pulley set, Aluminum Flywheel and Stage II Clutch, Samco Intake, O.CT FMIC, H&R Coilovers)

- '04 Volvo S60 R (just got it for Christmas - 12/18/03)

- '02 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi 2.4T (about to be traded for a SUV).

Happy new year from Mexico.
Copso is offline   Reply With Quote