Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 02-23-2005, 02:55 AM   #16
Vadim-4DSC
Regular User

Is it me, or is something wrong with the Skyline's handling in the game. I've been playing for about a year now and no matter how hard I try, I have so much trouble keeping up with my friends M3. All I have is acceleration on him, but when we get to the twisties, the Skyline's powersliding slows me down like crazy, while the M3(very easy car to use) just casually shoots out of the corners, and little by little he looses me. Sometimes if I choose not to throw myself into a powerslide, Im either greeted with some awesome handling(rarely) or some understeer.. Very random. Another problem I noticed is that the Skyline is quite unstable on high speed. Have to be very careful when getting "Air time" since if you land just a bit off, ur bound to lose control.. Plus on Nurburbring when your going really fast, it's kinda hard to steer the car during light turns compared to the M3. On XBOX live, in pacific muscle class, I notice alot of people stray away from picking the Skyline because of it's difficult control. The reason this issue has me so bummed is because I do alot of research on the Skyline and the driving impressions people give who actually drove the car are very excellent. They say how amazing it is, out of this world handling it has, how it has rib crushing acceleration, all these technologies, etc. I don't even have to mention it. Im sure you guys know. Basically the car is talked about like a god. Nobody ever mentioned one bad thing about it(not that I heard of). Oh, and not to mention the Skyline in PGR2 is the ultimate production skyline ever built. Maybe the game designers tried so hard to recapture the true power of the Skyline they failed. Anybody else feel this way?
Vadim-4DSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:23 AM   #17
budagboy2
Regular User

My name is mike12345, but with gt4 coming not gonna be playing for a while
budagboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 07:47 AM   #18
Pokiou
Regular User

hey i play pgr2 on the kai network constantly ... love the ring tracka nd the fastest ive gone around int eh enzo is 7:30.54

lets see if any1 can beat that time
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote