Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Old 04-12-2004, 10:22 AM   #16
PATo355
Regular User

Its true Lambo of course , but the New Gallardo is more an Audi .. but think it the way that the raw power is still there , but you can control it , and being Audi is among the best build cars in the world

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 02:39 AM   #17
szumszer
Regular User

both new cars are great, I like the Audi approach of expanding the line-up, cars are still rare exotics, really fast, cool-looking, and now well-engineered and reliable, but they lack the passion ... the fire is gone ... if I had a good sum of money, I would still prefer Diablo, to me it is the ultimate Lamborghini, especially the 1995-1997 models
szumszer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 09:31 AM   #18
yg60m
Regular User

I think they are both Lambos, why wouldn't they be ? In this case, a Ferrari is no more a Ferrari since Fiat bought Ferrari and an Aston no more. Audi don't denaturate the name, simply improve the product to put it at the level of the other manufacturers and it's happy because, else, Lambo would be dead.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:59 AM   #19
sikx5
Regular User

You are correct yg60m, but Fiat do not re-design Ferrari, they just hand over the money. And Ferrari do there thing, Imagine seeing Fiato bambino interior touches in a stradale, not going to happen.
Audi have improved lamborghini but lost the characterisitcs that made lambo special. Dont get me wrong here, the Diablo is fantastic car, i love it, but a few people had problems with windows not wokring and little things. But those things make the supercar special, its not ment to be perfect, you still need to feel its made by hands, not machines. And the fact that the RS6 is going to have the gallardo engine doesnt make the gallardo as special....its sad....
Old 04-14-2004, 04:10 AM   #20
Blightfire
Regular User

i wish they had the classic door on the gallardo really find that an interesting feature, lol
Blightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 08:59 PM   #21
spitfire6000
Regular User

personally i think they definately lost alot of classic lambo appeal by taking away the signature out and up folding doors
spitfire6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 09:03 PM   #22
meetmeroundthecorner
Regular User

Its the little touches that made Lamborghini so special but I find them missing in the new ones, especially the Gallardo .