Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 06-19-2003, 01:17 AM   #1
Anonymous

Default Hmmm, Just made a Crash Video Today!!!

:shock: Ok, heres my latest compilation of mechanized 2 wheeled mayhem.... Some of the most Brutal Crashes Ive Seen so far, No One Dies in my videos, I will never knowingly make or use any fatal crashes in anything you get from me.

:shock: http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/OUCH!!!.wmv:shock:

Comments Appreciated, Hate Mail goes to: [email protected] LooL
Old 06-19-2003, 03:33 AM   #2
novass
Regular User

nice compilation!!! the crash where the bike barely misses the guys head was amazing (like 30 sec in)

those where some wicked crashes...but did you have to make me see the moron in the white shorts again!!!! LMAO

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 06:49 AM   #3
1zippo1
Regular User

Very very nice video Krazy. And a cool & appropriate soundtrack What's the name of the song and the band, so I can download it.

The one part with that yellow dude was amazing. How he managed to recover it. I thought, damn that sucker is going to end up in front of his bike and die.

Thanks for the video!!!
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 10:13 AM   #4
Anonymous

music by Drowning Pool called Bodies

That wreck where the bikes are like incoming shells is nasty, caused by a blown engine dumping oil all over the end of the straight causing everyone hitting it to fall off and go straight for the same spot like bullets..... Dam that looked dangerous!

I like that jump that guy does over thah giant house almost pulled it off too! Gotta have iron ballz to try that shit!
Old 06-19-2003, 12:50 PM   #5
666fast
Regular User

All the bikes flying at the already crashed racers was nuts. My god that would be scarey!
The dude trying to jump on the roof was funny as hell.
The guy on the skateboard going down that huge drop, that is Jaime Thomas. The dude is insane, believe it or not, he walked away from that like nothing happened!
Old 06-19-2003, 02:15 PM   #6
SplitVision8
Regular User

Originally Posted by 1zippo1
The one part with that yellow dude was amazing. How he managed to recover it. I thought, damn that sucker is going to end up in front of his bike and die.
that was a damn good recovery

great compilation Krazy...all the bikes flying into the wall must have been scary as hell for those guys
SplitVision8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 07:03 PM   #7
maalox
Regular User

Some of those crashes were just insane. I'm amazed people survived them.

Haha what was that motocross dude thinking when he jumped right into the water? Was that some kinda joke?
maalox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 07:39 PM   #8
Anonymous

Originally Posted by maalox
Some of those crashes were just insane. I'm amazed people survived them.

Haha what was that motocross dude thinking when he jumped right into the water? Was that some kinda joke?
Sick decadant Americans at there best! Thats Crusty Demons of Dirt for ya, the guys Seth and pals have made so much money off there videos they do all sorts of wacked things in there videos.

The latest crusty 8 has got some of the most bad ass off road truck racing I have ever seen. I'm talking the heavy metal trucks, the big bruzers that are packin serious V8 power in the shape of Alloy 782 KB Hemis... 1100 HP 1200 Torque sort of stuff these things have 40 inches of wheel travel on all 4 and the boys dont dissapoint....

They are doing 170 mph speed runs across the desert and jumping a good 300 - 400 feet easy... They have Robbie Gordins 24 Dupont Race Truck with them and a couple of other very Hi dollar race trucks. At the end of the day they have flipped wrecked everything they had with them and somehow lived!! These guys truly do not know what pain is.
Ive seen Seth Enslow personaly jump a RM 250 so far that when he hit it snapps the front fork right off the bike!!!!

The guy that jumps the mountain bike into the building is part of there crew. The full version of that clip has him 10 minutes later sitting with a bunch of chicks drinking beer as a friend sews his leg together with a sewing needle and regular thread!! A huge gash in the front lower shin about 8 inches long.
In a differnt video he does a much bigger jump on a mountain bike onto the roof of a huge wharehouse and makes it!!

Wanna see some scarey mountain bike shit in Kazaa search for pinkbike and also cranked same doods but just psyco mania shit on mtb's

They have some major skill too, theres a trail section they build from logs about 6 inches around and literaly make a elevated trail 12 feet high otff the ground with one log wide lashed together and they all ride it in the WET!!!
Old 06-19-2003, 08:51 PM   #9
666fast
Regular User

Seth Enslow and crew are some crazy bastards! I've seen a few of the Crusty vids. Insanity at it's best!

I've seen the new Crusty vid, the trucks are amazing. these guys have a death wish.

Krazy, did you ever see the jump he did where he smashed his face on the handlebars of his bike? Tore his head open and shit, they stapled the thing back together.
Heh, it shows him at the doctor and he's told not to get on a bike for at least 6 months. Like three days later they show Seth take a F150 off a big jump and the thing nose dives straight into the ground and flips over. Heh, goofy bastard got out laughing.

Wasn't Seth also the one that did that huge ass jump in the desert and wrecked? He flew some 500 feet or something. heh, all I really remember was that they wanted to take him to a doctor and he didn't want to go. Dude had no clue what was going on!
It was in one of the Crusty vids, but I don't remember which one.
Old 06-19-2003, 09:12 PM   #10
Anonymous

Thats Good Ole Seth... This will probably suprise you, remember crusty 2000 I think or crusty Metal Malitia. Where they have a good sized portion of the video was from Hawaii? I was riding in that one! Spent 2 very hectic weeks with my friend Phill Oveland (he knows the boys I was a tag along) Anyways we rode with McGrath, Emig, Seth, and a bunch of top ranked riders. Great fun, they party and raise holy fuckin hell day n night LooL Kinda cool being in there vid, I'm only shown for like under a minute mainly were hauling ass on a jeep road and doing long low leaps off these small humps its shot from a heli alittle behind and above us were goin like 90+ LoL They show alot more of me on the beach screaming along the waters edge with 3 and 4 guys in a group. I'm a really good sand rider, love that I prefer soft sand to any other surface around.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:00 AM   #11
BADMIHAI
Regular User

damn u, KH You took the song from KK vid lol J/k
The compilation is awesome, and the video suits it! Good work!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 02:09 PM   #12
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Originally Posted by novass
nice compilation!!! the crash where the bike barely misses the guys head was amazing (like 30 sec in)

those where some wicked crashes...but did you have to make me see the moron in the white shorts again!!!! LMAO
yeh where can i download it from!!!
THAT WAS FUCKING AWSOME VIDEO MAN!!!
i want more more more!!!
me and all my mates loves it, we had it cranking on the DVD player

it was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks soo much man!
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 05:26 PM   #13
Anonymous

Fuckin Right On Beav!!! Thanks Bud!!

Ya know the old sayin, "ask and ye shal recieve"

You got it am workin on another one now!
Old 06-20-2003, 09:48 PM   #14
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by Krazy Hawaiian
Fuckin Right On Beav!!! Thanks Bud!!

Ya know the old sayin, "ask and ye shal recieve"

You got it am workin on another one now!

I'm looking forward to yer next one man! That was awesome!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2003, 10:06 AM   #15
possessed_beaver
Regular User

cool - i can't wait dude, where can i get the video of that bike almost hitting the guy?
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote