Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 01-12-2005, 04:28 AM   #1
is64fun
Regular User

Default new F430 Spider, cherokee and Bentley ARNAGE

i wasn t able to check the site for the past couple of days, therefore i don t know whether these are repost or not. sorry if they are

the new F430 spider

a revised version of the jeep cherokee

and the new bentley arnage cabrio

Some draws a car only. some, adds style and passion into it!
is64fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 04:29 AM   #2
TT
Regular User

therefore i don t know whether these are repost or not
Yes for the Ferrari and the Bentley, and maybe also for the Cherokee and the search function is indeed to be used when you come back and don't want to check every single topic in every single section
Old 01-12-2005, 02:45 PM   #3
Minacious
Regular User

That's not the new Cherokee, that is a Jeep Liberty. It has been out for a little while now.
Old 01-12-2005, 03:13 PM   #4
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by Minacious
That's not the new Cherokee, that is a Jeep Liberty. It has been out for a little while now.
The caption for the pic says revised

Also... i really don't care for posts such as this. The "i have been away for a few days and so i on't know wether or not these are reposts" excuse is a load of crap. If you can;t be bothered searching, don't bother posting... this is just littering on the forums
Old 01-12-2005, 09:33 PM   #5
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

Originally Posted by Minacious
in europe, the jeep liberty is known as the cherokee.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:43 PM   #6
dons5
Regular User

its not littering of posts, what the hell are u supposed to do when u wanna post pics of somethin, search the endless and endless amounts of topics and pics on this site?? Thats insane.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:53 PM   #7
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by dons5
its not littering of posts, what the hell are u supposed to do when u wanna post pics of somethin, search the endless and endless amounts of topics and pics on this site?? Thats insane.
I'm sure a quick look in the Ferrari Section would find you the 430 Spider pics topic.

And another click over to the Car Gallery with the Arnage Drophead.

:roll:
Old 01-13-2005, 04:59 PM   #8
dons5
Regular User

ok, but im just talkin about posting pics in general, like everytime i wanna show someone pics, do i gotta go through the endless pages of Ferrari pics on this site?? do you know how many pics and pages that is, tons!
Old 01-13-2005, 05:16 PM   #9
No.1
Regular User

In a word.... No.

As previously highlighted by TT, use the search function... find the topic, and look through it. How can you expect somebody to read a topic created by yourself when you profess to have no time to read others
Old 01-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #10
dons5
Regular User

but to read everytopic out there when u wanna show ppl pics is nuts theres hundred and hundreds of pages u know
Old 02-12-2005, 07:23 PM   #11
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Ive already seen the 430s pic, and simply the car looks awesome as the 430 berlinetta does.....the cherokee does look ok....i dont fancy too much with its shape...the former shape was much more beautiful IMO, much lighter and it did perform quite much more than its current equivalent

In addition, the arnages new look is just awesome......alongside the SL its the most elegant cabrio currently
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote