Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 05-25-2005, 11:23 PM   #46
sikx5
Regular User

Nice car dude, we dont get this model in aus, but i have seen them in the best motoring challenges, great little machine. But what about the Brembos dude!!!...you need to borrow your old ones as the other fellas said.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:39 AM   #47
Jabba
Regular User

Default Re: My '05 G35 Coupe

Originally Posted by DeMoN
I get all hyped and jog my way into the dealership. So we sit down, run the numbers, sign here, sign there... then call the insurance for a VIN change... Here comes the long part where he fills the paperwork. So I asked for the keys while he got all the papers together. I got the keys and headed over to her to see her from inside:
Thanks for sharing such an exciting day with us DeMon...I could relate to so much of it...as you have done such a good job explaining your feelings on the day...

Nothing like seeing your new beast as you pull into the dealership or the moment of turning the key for the first time.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 08:16 AM   #48
ARMAN
Regular User

Oh man! Just saw that vid it looks sexy in black I can feel the smell of a brand new interior in the first vid, the best smell ever, when it is your car you smell
You must be in like in heaven right now, and I would not control myself as you do, I'd rip off that cover and drive it

She was "born" March 2005, I was born March also (not 05 obviously)... and well she married me May 23rd (today). We are a happy couple.

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 08:48 AM   #49
saadie
Regular User

lol ... i've been reading this tread fer a while now .... and lol .. i keep on laughing ..
congratulationg on yer marrige did yea give her a wedding ring ?? lol
anyways .. it looks awsome ..
you married something 22 years younger then you .. haha
anyways .. takke good care of it .... and dun get divorced amen
hehe
Old 05-26-2005, 09:05 AM   #50
DeMoN
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Thanks for sharing such an exciting day with us DeMon...I could relate to so much of it...as you have done such a good job explaining your feelings on the day...

Nothing like seeing your new beast as you pull into the dealership or the moment of turning the key for the first time.
2nd day in a row you are posting :shock: could it be... The JABBA is BACK? I hope so or at least on the process of being back . Yeah the experience is great even though its torture seeing the car sitting on it and still have to wait for hours till they let you off driving... I guess thats why people Steal cars? LOL.

Originally Posted by ARMAN
Oh man! Just saw that vid it looks sexy in black I can feel the smell of a brand new interior in the first vid, the best smell ever, when it is your car you smell
You must be in like in heaven right now, and I would not control myself as you do, I'd rip off that cover and drive it
Yep, that New smell is the best. Its a pain to have her covered up! Ive had her monday, and have not seen her since! I mean, I know its there, but she is covered. Its like our first time away (not as in break up, but like if one of us had to go on a trip or something).

Originally Posted by saadie
lol ... i've been reading this tread fer a while now .... and lol .. i keep on laughing ..
congratulationg on yer marrige did yea give her a wedding ring ?? lol
anyways .. it looks awsome ..
you married something 22 years younger then you .. haha
anyways .. takke good care of it .... and dun get divorced amen
hehe
LOL all you want man, when you fall in love you too will be talking "nonesence" like me About wedding ring, no she doesnt have one yet... She will though right after I detail her (Car Wedding ring = License Plate which has my last name on it). My last name is Luksic and my plate is LUK SIC (Luck Sick) lol.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:13 AM   #51
saadie
Regular User

She will though right after I detail her (Car Wedding ring = License Plate which has my last name on it). My last name is Luksic and my plate is LUK SIC (Luck Sick) lol
haha mann .. thats gonna be awsome ... LUK SIC is kewl .... btw it sounds more like look sick ... lol thts wicked 8) 8)

LOL all you want man, when you fall in love you too will be talking "nonesence" like me :p
... nonsence haha ....... yeha like umm .. (note the two buckets covering the sprinklers lol) hehe
Old 05-26-2005, 09:21 AM   #52
ARMAN
Regular User

Its like our first time away (not as in break up, but like if one of us had to go on a trip or something
its like marrying a HOT woman and not be able to f*ck for a week :shock: But you know she's yours, your heart must be bleeding and jumping at the same time

Never experienced the smell of MY new car(yet :x) but when we got brand new family Vectra it smelled fantastish

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 10:22 AM   #53
DeMoN
Regular User

Look Sick? Man that is not as cool as Luck Sick so Ill take the later LOL! Man those sprinklers are THE worst thing ever as they have sulfur watter that stick to car like dry bird poop!

ARMAN - That analogy is perfect! I cant wait for tomorrow! Ill take so many pics of her that I will apply for the car feature lol. About the new smell, yeah that new smell you can never get tired of. Too bad I need to clean the interior with Leather conditioner which little by little will make the smell disappear.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:46 AM   #54
saadie
Regular User

Look Sick? Man that is not as cool as Luck Sick so Ill take the later LOL! Man those sprinklers are THE worst thing ever as they have sulfur watter that stick to car like dry bird poop!.
haha ... thats sounds so original "" stick to car like dry bird poop! ""lol
did you cover the sprinklers ?
btw add a you befroe luk sic lol .. jk ...
Old 05-26-2005, 11:17 AM   #55
Banchi105
Regular User

I see that you are attending college. What are you currently working as? A graphic artist or?
Banchi105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 11:35 AM   #56
saadie
Regular User

Originally Posted by Banchi105
I see that you are attending college. What are you currently working as? A graphic artist or?
a JW mobster 8)
Old 05-26-2005, 03:48 PM   #57
DeMoN
Regular User

a JW mobster 8)
LOL! Im a Fitness Instructor. At 10$ an hour for personal training and 8$ for group fitness, that is the best payed job on campus and I can only work for University being an International student. My father bought me the silver one as my graduation present in advanced... in other words, that is the last thing I am EVER getting off of him... including Wedding present lol. I Traded that in for the 05 and I paid 7k off my pocket. I study Computer Science and I fiddle round with Photoshop as much as I can... but yeah JW Mobster sounds cool... should have traded it in for a black 4 door merc >=)
Old 05-26-2005, 04:02 PM   #58
MBDriver
Regular User

a JW mobster 8)
LOL! Im a Fitness Instructor. At 10$ an hour for personal training and 8$ for group fitness, that is the best payed job on campus and I can only work for University being an International student. My father bought me the silver one as my graduation present in advanced... in other words, that is the last thing I am EVER getting off of him... including Wedding present lol. I Traded that in for the 05 and I paid 7k off my pocket. I study Computer Science and I fiddle round with Photoshop as much as I can... but yeah JW Mobster sounds cool... should have traded it in for a black 4 door merc >=)
you should of traded it in for a four mercedes!!!
MBDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 04:34 PM   #59
nthfinity
Regular User

very nice car, DeMoN!!! i know all the feelings you get when getting a new car (oh, and the feeling of getting declined ) the G35 in Black looks absolutely stunning! im sorry you lost so much value in 6 months from the silver coupe... but something that you know is 100% yours/new... and you put your own investment in it makes a world of difference.

its a perfect match IMO... and no MB could match the G35 anywhere near that price bracket.

by the way, the new one is way nicer!
Old 05-27-2005, 12:34 AM   #60
DeMoN
Regular User

nthfinity you pointed out something VERY important "and you put your own investment in it makes a world of difference." The 85 Prelude that I will keep forever was a gift when I was 2 so that has its value... it was my first car. This one will be the first car paid, in part, by me. Next one, paid FULLY by me Thats one of the reasons I went ahead with this...

I got bored so I did some ArtAttack (to those not familiar, its a dumb show where a guy does art with whatever he finds lol!)

Im all set for tomorrow... 5 hours till washing

The camera does take some nice night pics...