Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Old 12-05-2007, 07:57 AM   #331
a007apl
Regular User

http://media.www.harbus.org/media/st...-3126172.shtml
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:28 AM   #332
a007apl
Regular User

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/04/l...ating-a-third/
Old 12-13-2007, 07:47 AM   #333
a007apl
Regular User

SANT'AGATA, Italy — Automobili Lamborghini has announced its price list for the 2008 model year. The entry-level Lambo is the Gallardo Coupe, which is priced at $190,600, tax not included. The top-end model is the Murciélago LP640 Roadster equipped with Lamborghini's "e-gear" six-speed auto-clutch manual transmission. It's priced at $381,200.

The Lamborghini product line includes Gallardo Coupe, Spyder and Superleggera models, and Murciélago LP640 Coupe and Roadster.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:16 AM   #334
stmoritzer
Regular User

^time to order one "dream"

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 05:35 AM   #335
a007apl
Regular User

http://www.italiaspeed.com/2007/cars...each/1512.html
Old 12-20-2007, 07:56 AM   #336
a007apl
Regular User

Lamborghinis benefit from digital tyre sensors 17/12/2007 Beru F1 Systems is supplying its digital type pressure monitoring system (TPMS) 'DigiTyre' to Lamborghini for fitting as standard to its US Gallardo and Murcielago models and as an option in other markets.
DigitTyre comprises wheel electronics, an electronic control unit (ECU), two antennae and four satellite triggers. The wheel electronics contain a battery, absolute pressure sensor, temperature sensor, accelerometer, micro controller and radio transmitter/receiver housed in a robust wheel housing.
By mounting this onto the rear of a modified valve, there are no rim modifications required and the installation becomes very straightforward. The four LF satellite triggers allow the wheels on the car to be swapped or changed: the system instantly learns the wheels when the ignition is switched on, providing immediate warnings to the driver.
The requirement for TPMS is being driven by legislation, particularly the Tread act in the USA, which requires all passenger vehicles and light trucks sold there to be fitted with a tyre pressure monitoring system and changes in tyre construction. Modern rigid tyre walls means that any drop in pressure only causes slightly increased flexing of the tyre walls when the vehicle is stationary which is not easily noticed. Under inflation can lead to increased loading on the tyre shoulders, leading to difficult handling and loss of control on wet surfaces.
Author
Tom Shelley
Old 01-11-2008, 11:11 AM   #337
a007apl
Regular User

LAMBORGHINI UNVEILS FASHION INSPIRED TRENDS FOR THEIR
GALLARDO AND MURCIÉLAGO MODELS AT THE DETROIT AUTO SHOW
Lamborghini Launches The Matte Trend, Proposing A New Dark Blue For Exteriors And Natural Tuscan Leather For Interiors As New Personalization Options
Automobili Lamborghini will present three brand-new examples of vehicle personalization, intentionally drawing inspiration from the most glamorous trends of the world of fashion, at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show on January 13-26, 2008.
The proposed individualizations are part of the Ad Personam personalization program. The vehicles are based on the concept of "think of the impossible" and offers Lamborghini customers the ability to create their own "original",perfectly tailor-made super sports car.
The Gallardo Spyder will be presented in an innovative Ad Personam matte brown paint, Marrone Apus, now available on standard vehicles in the wake of the enormous success met by the Reventón, the very first Lamborghini offered with a matte finish.
Marrone Apus, an elegant shade halfway between brown and black, gives off exquisite golden reflections in the sunlight due to a pigment able to imbue the paint with an iridescent look.
The interior also exhibits a new shade of brown Alcantara, named Marrone Gaia which is used to upholster the seats. The fabric is combined with Marrone Janus and Bianco Polar leather, with the addition of Pianolac used to cover the center console and steering wheel.
A new shade of light blue, Blu Cepheus, also joins the Ad Personam program. It is proposed for the exteriors of the Murciélago LP640 Coupé and Roadster in Detroit. This pale blue is reminiscent of the naturalistic environment and is deliberately inspired by the purity and transparency of polar ice, in addition to depicting one of the most glamorous shades in fashion today.
This shade also benefits from the same iridescent effects of the matte paint. The same pigment selected for Marrone Apus is used in this case to attain and exalt a more primary blue when reflecting sunlight. Blu Cepheus is iridescent in the light just like icebergs, although it maintains its monochromatic nature.
Another novelty of the Ad Personam program is the leather selected for the interiors of the Murciélago LP640 Roadster. This leather covers the elegant seats of this super sports car, an Italian leather, in keeping with Tuscany’s prestigious tanning tradition. It is untreated, inspired by the natural leather found on horse saddles and leads to natural changes in color over time, a tendency that confirms its natural state and total absence of treatments.
“Lamborghini is strongly focusing on the Ad Personam personalization program due to the importance of offering customers the widest range of possibilities for individualizing their cars. This allows them the ability to reflect their own personality and style,” states Stephan Winkelmann, president and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. “Many of our customers take advantage of this program as a tool for owning an even more exclusive Lamborghini.”
Sant’Agata Bolognese, January 10, 2008
Old 01-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #338
stmoritzer
Regular User

you're a few hours late my friend

I like the "Blu Cepheus" very much , not that fan of the brown colors

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #339
a007apl
Regular User

Originally Posted by stmoritzer View Post
you're a few hours late my friend
Late? Why you don't add berfore me?
The pics I'm add yesterday in Murciélago Hi res, the report I'm add today because I'm work in another points too, now I'll uploading 112 news hi res pictures and I'll hunt more, much more
Do you see the news about Lamborghini Acosta?

Last edited by a007apl; 01-11-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #340
marches
Regular User

nice very nice
marches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:28 AM   #341
a007apl
Regular User

"It's a long way to travel between Italy and America. Not only is it how far Lamborghini road cars have to travel to meet their new owners here in the US, but it's also the divide American dealerships have had to bridge in order to provide the level of service that customers expect when dropping six figures on a new car. And that's a gap Sant'Agata intends to narrow with the establishment of Automobili Lamborghini America LLC.
Establishing a field office in the US – to be placed somewhere on the East Coast or in California – will give its US dealership network a local address with which to coordinate instead of dealing directly with the factory. The American subsidiary will also provide product planning input back to the factory. The United States represents the largest market for Lamborghini where its sales rose from 100 units in 2001 to 900 in 2007.
Although Lamborghini has had operations in the United States under previous ownership – remember how it bounced around owners through the 80s and 90s? – this will be the first American division since Volkswagen/Audi took over in 1998. The field office will operate with a staff of ten, headed up by Pietro Frigerio, formerly Lamborghini's western United States regional sales manager.
Lamborghini has also announced that it will extend its warranties for 2008 from the previous 2 years/24,000 miles to 3 years with unlimited mileage. The company is also considering a certified pre-owned vehicle program and a financing framework."
Old 01-16-2008, 07:53 AM   #342
a007apl
Regular User

http://www.italiaspeed.com/2008/moto...hini/1601.html
Old 01-19-2008, 11:28 PM   #343
a007apl
Regular User

Driver crashes £126,000 supercar
By James Rush
The Lamborghini after the crash on Mayo Avenue
A £126,000 Lamborghini was badly damaged when it collided with a stationary Vauxhall Corsa - sending it careering into a garden.
People living in Mayo Avenue, Bradford, said they heard the roar of the engine of the bright orange supercar moments before today's crash.
Corsa owner, Richard Venner, 21, said he had been hoping to sell the car for about £400, before it ended up in his neighbour's garden.
He said: "My car was parked near enough outside my house, but has ended up in my next door neighbour's garden. I had a brand new 32-inch television in the car as well, but that's totally ruined now."
Chris Toney, 25, who lives at the house damaged by the Corsa, said: "It has completely demolished the wall.
"We heard the crash and then when we went outside, there was the Corsa in my garden.
advertisement

"It was parked about four or five metres away from my house, so it's travelled quite a way.
"I don't envy whoever owned the Lamborghini though."
A West Yorkshire Police spokesman confirmed the Corsa was stationary at the time of the collision.
The top speed of a Lamborghini Gallardo coupe is 196mph and it costs a formidable £126,350 brand new.
Mr Toney, an IT engineer, said he was relieved his car had not been damaged in the accident. He said: "It hasn't damaged mine but some bricks did end up hitting my dad's car.
"Normally my mum's car is parked on the road there, so it would have totally ruined that, like it has with the Corsa."
Wayne Adlington, 36, who also lives in Mayo Avenue, also heard the crash.
He said: "You could hear the Lamborghini going up the road, because obviously it has a pretty big engine.
"Then I heard this almighty rev of the engine just moments before a loud bang.
"If anybody had been standing there they would have been killed straight away."
Mr Adlington said the Corsa had been forced through a gap between the wall and an adjoining fence.
He said: "That is why their wall has fallen forward on to the pavement, and the car has ricocheted almost into their garden."
The cause of the accident is being investigated by police.
9:59pm Friday 18th January 2008
Old 01-30-2008, 09:30 AM   #344
a007apl
Regular User

Asus’ latest Lamborghini

IF YOU liked the Asus’ Lamborghini-style notebook, the VX, but found it a tad too big to carry around, Asus has one just for you in the form of the VX3.
Featuring the same signature yellow or black colour schemes and the styling reminiscent of the Lamborghini sport cars, the VX3 is however, a smaller and lighter notebook, and features a 12.1in widescreen display and weighs in at just 1.68kg.
The nice premium touches are still there, including the genuine stitched cowhide palmrest overlay, a swivelling webcam with sapphire crystal front, titanium alloy hinge and gold plated trims.
This isn’t just a smaller VX notebook, however, as the specifications have been updated with the latest Penryn-based Intel Core 2 Duo processors, which run at a speedy 2.6GHz with 6MB of Level 2 cache. Other details are scarce as we couldn’t confirm what graphics processor the notebook will be using, or the price although you can be sure that it’s not going to be cheap.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #345
a007apl
Regular User

http://www.italiaspeed.com/2008/cars...land/0802.html