Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-06-2006, 02:35 PM   #1
gucom
Regular User

Default aw fuckin gross!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe...eut/index.html
can you say sick fuck??
Old 07-06-2006, 02:40 PM   #2
TopGearNL
Regular User

:x
Old 07-06-2006, 02:44 PM   #3
racer_f50
Regular User

umm.....wtf?

No offense to anyone from Russia, but I don't think I'd sleep well at night knowing my president was a pedophile.
racer_f50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:52 PM   #4
Stikz
Regular User

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Bush and Putin, lol, these are two of the most powerful world leaders. looks like Putin must have been hitting hte Stoly pretty hard.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:42 PM   #5
TNT
Regular User

ok one less country to visit on my list. :roll: i think i maybe moving to canada. well see. but i don't really like the french :bah:
Old 07-06-2006, 03:50 PM   #6
black_magician
Regular User

:bad: :bad:
black_magician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:03 PM   #7
ARMAN
Regular User

LOL its aint that gross as it seems, russian have comparing to western countries different more opened standards of showing affinity(?) in general and this is not sick or twisted, weird to do it infront of cameras for sure cause thers too many twisted fucks(journalist) who will make a "wow" from that = see CNN comments Theres nothing gay or pedophile in it, if you dont believe me go to russia
Russians who live outside russia are not like that most of the time cause they are ashamed of stupid comments they can get 8)

When someone come to czech and they never been outside russia it always amayses me how different are russian people, very opened and VERY friendly I would even say loving people, and I am not talking about my visiting relatives.

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:10 PM   #8
Vansquish
Regular User

I still like the video of Berlusconi humping the police officer...it's far more inappropriate, and blatantly sexual.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:34 PM   #9
r2r
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
LOL its aint that gross as it seems, russian have comparing to western countries different more opened standards of showing affinity(?) in general and this is not sick or twisted, weird to do it infront of cameras for sure cause thers too many twisted fucks(journalist) who will make a "wow" from that = see CNN comments Theres nothing gay or pedophile in it, if you dont believe me go to russia
Russians who live outside russia are not like that most of the time cause they are ashamed of stupid comments they can get 8)

When someone come to czech and they never been outside russia it always amayses me how different are russian people, very opened and VERY friendly I would even say loving people, and I am not talking about my visiting relatives.
Exsactly.

This is onether good example how people jump to conclusion so fast!! :roll:

I agree, he shouln't have done it in public because he should know he is followed by the press and will be publized all over the world, but maybe he did it on purpuse because he doesn't care!
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:42 PM   #10
saadie
Regular User

arman is right ...
maybe he was just showing his softer side and love for children ......
the Media people are really messed up .... :roll:
Old 07-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #11
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Putin is a cunt but how does this make him pedo?
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #12
ARMAN
Regular User

"As kitten" does not mean at all that he want to fuck home animals 8) There are untraslatable ways to say one thing with a bit of change of the word that have completely different meaning. Again its hard to explain and its not translatable to for example english. You cannot translait russian poems like from Pushkin cause with translation you loose all the sence and softness and beautie of what is there... no such words same in english :bah: ... now I am confusing you ops:

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:54 PM   #13
Stikz
Regular User

I don't know if everyone on here is calling Putin a Pedo, its just a bad position to be in when there are cameras around. Its just funny, thats all. I don't think the post was an attack on russians or anything.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:54 PM   #14
r2r
Regular User

I was hoping that our diverse JW comunity here would be more open minded to things like this rather tehn just jump to conclusions like the media does......

....but I guess I was wrong :bah: its a shame really!!
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:01 PM   #15
nickthaskater

It seems that touching him like a kitten was no more than patting him on the head. I really don't see anything 'pedo' about this whole thing... I mean, maybe if he stroked the kids crotch and slipped him some tongue during a mouth to mouth kiss, but not from this.