Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 03-09-2005, 11:11 AM   #1
acs power
Regular User

Default BMW E90 Hamann

HAMANN Accessories For The New BMW 3-Series Sedan

Lately the new BMW 3-Series has been on the market and has created a sensation with its design and its performance. The latest member of the “Bayerische Motorenwerke“ (BMW) promises driving pleasure at the highest level. HAMANN MOTORSPORT from Laupheim – one of the leading BMW-customizers – has already developed a comprehensive accessories program for the BMW 3-Series sedan. According to the motto: Sheer Design and Driving Pleasure.

The HAMANN-engineers have designed a front spoiler for the powerful BMW 3-Series sedan, which takes up the elegant line of the basic model and imparts a strong face to the sporty Bavarian. For the back they have developed an unobtrusive but effective rear spoiler, which underlines the sporty appearance of the BMW 3-Series definitely. The HAMANN components are convincing by little gap dimension and extreme fit. Here the Swabians show their sheer design pleasure.

Simultaneous with visual upgrading the Laupheim experts have worked on driving pleasure as well. After intensive development and extensive testings specially tuned sports springs have been designed. These lower the body of the sedan by about 35 millimeters, thus making the 3-Series appear even sportier. But mainly driving dynamics is improved. The car reacts definitely more faithfully to steering motions. Owing to the progressively acting springs sharp turns and fast direction changes are managed in a sporty manner. In normal traffic, however, series-like comfort is preserved.

Sporty-elegant are also the exclusive HAMANN light-alloys for the new BMW 3-Series. One-piece ANNIVERSARY I in multi-spoke design is offered showing a very dynamic appearance due to its slight-looking spokes. Alternatively the aluminum wheel PG3 is available. This multi-piece rim is manufactured in a classical five-spoke-design whith a very powerful appearance. Both HAMANN light-alloy rims are offered for the BMW 3-Series in the dimensions 19-inch and 20-inch.

The latest HAMANN MOTORSPORT accessories for the new BMW 3-Series sedan show the sheer design and driving pleasure of the Laupheim experts. This feeling is transferred to the driver of the sporty Munich car. In the near future HAMANN is going to offer a complete conversion program for the 3-Series, which comprises even more aerodynamics components, coil-over suspensions, rear mufflers and light-alloys rims.
Old 03-09-2005, 01:28 PM   #2
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

nice to see the german tuners are on the new 3-series already... the E90 is definately lookin nicer and nicer with each new picture i see of it..

nice post, thanks
Old 03-09-2005, 01:39 PM   #3
MBW124

wow...tuners are already working on the new E90. Gotta love them for that though.
MBW124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 03:52 PM   #4
oantob
Regular User

man, that new E90 looks different with those body kits...I like it much, thanks for the pics! but that rear wing should go looks a bit weird...
Old 03-09-2005, 06:22 PM   #5
Sir_GT
Regular User

See? 3-series = bloody handsome
Old 03-09-2005, 10:00 PM   #6
chest3r
Regular User

A tuned 3 series yet ???

I'm a big fan of tuning but I don't like this kind of accessories. I just liked the wheels
Old 03-11-2005, 01:33 AM   #7
Evo
Regular User

Looks a lot better than the E90 Hartge IMO....
Old 03-11-2005, 07:53 PM   #8
martin100
Regular User

Looks nice! And i have to admit: I went to the 3 series presentation at my local BMW dealer last week and it looks better than i thought. And it definetely looks more compact than the old ones. But i still don´t really like the back...
martin100 is offline   Reply With Quote