Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-07-2003, 02:17 PM   #1
Banchi105
Regular User

Default How Does Jabba Have Sex?

Originally Posted by NewMoanYeah.Com
Dear Newmoanyeah:

Okay, y'all know Return of the Jedi? Okay, my question is: how does a Hutt have sex?

Jabba seemed pretty keen on that Twi'lek dancing girl until he fed her to the Rancor and he sure had some serious tongue action going on with Princess Leia; but how does a Hutt have sex with another Hutt? (Could he even get jiggy with a humanoid life-form?)

Where are the genitals even?

Sincerely,
Darth Discovery Channel
[Real name withheld by request. - Ed.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Darth:
How does a Hutt have sex? Uhhh. I thought long and hard about this on my commute home on the subway today. I kept getting distracted. I couldn't tear my mind away from the thought of that magnificent tongue action.

Is there another tongue out there like Jabba's? That rough, thick, muscular tongue, capable of caressing and stroking every inch of my naked, glistening body. The strength behind it, the pressure, the ability to be gentle and then commanding. No matter how hard I tried to escape, the chains and his insistent caress would pull me back... back into a state of ecstasy stronger than anything I would ever experience in my lifetime.

Who the hell cares if a Hutt can have sex? Sign me up for a tour of duty as a Hutt slave! Please!

Kerri Skarfe, Otherworldly Staff Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Darth:
Being an advice column, I'm assuming you've been asked out by a Hutt and want to know what to expect. Expect death. Some KY might make this death a little easier.

As far as how Hutts do it with each other, Jabba is actually in his larva state, despite what the others say. After a couple months he'll become more firm and elongated. The female larva will eventually look more like a big vagina. Take it from there.

Manolo Moreno, Non-Ukranian Staff Writer

Dear Darth:
I think Jabba is some kinda of giant snail (invertebrate). So, if you're some poor slave girl, you lucked out in at least you won't have do to the nasty with him.

If you were thinking that some lucky girl (or Hutt or whatever you call his species) would be necessary to have lots of "little ones" slithering around, that wouldn't happen either. If we assume he's some kind of snail, then he's/it's a hermaphrodite; which means he has both sex organs and reproduces all on his own. That's a scary thought!

So maybe he has women slaves hanging around being all sexy because all the cool bad guys have slave girls and he just wants to fit in. Maybe he'd like to be just one sex and wishes he were a girl.

I think Lucas just liked having as many women he could work into the flick running around in as little clothing as possible. Possibly Carrie Fisher didn't want to be the only chick in a skimpy costume so they brought in the dancing Twi'lek?

The world may never know. In the end, Jabba would only be satisfying some whim in keeping Princess Leia or any other females around as they don't serve any biological purposes.

Jennifer Saylor, Comic Conventional Staff Writer

Dear Darth:
Jabbas don't have sex, you stupid fuck. They're like giant fucking puppets.

Joel Why, Curious Staff Writer
Ill have to agree with the last one.
Banchi105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 02:19 PM   #2
Jabba
Regular User

Interesting Stuff LMAO !!!!
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 11:24 PM   #3
Flawless
Regular User

learn something new everyday, although somethings I wish I would have never learned about.
Flawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 10:09 AM   #4
Anonymous

Default OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Shit and I thought I had too much time on my hands, this fool just broke all records for expenditure of resourses and time on a subject with little or no actual value???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh its Joe Izuzu now it makes sense..... ops:
Old 06-18-2003, 01:58 PM   #5
troskap
Regular User

Quoth me my sister, when I showed her this posting....

Ew.
EW.
EEEEWWWWW!
Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Shakespeare couldn't have said it better.

Oh well, someone has to balance out all the good stuff Jabba does for the lot of us.

Just joshing with you, Banchi105.... I think?

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
40th Anniversary Daytona 500 Pace Car Replica
#812/1500
troskap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 01:59 PM   #6
Banchi105
Regular User

I hope you dont think I wrote all of that?

I copied and pasted it from NewMoanYeah.com.

Banchi105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 02:55 PM   #7
BADMIHAI
Regular User

WTF? Are you trying to make fun of Jabba?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote