Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 03-21-2006, 09:58 AM   #1
TNT
Regular User

Default MS Design Alfa Romeo 159

MS Design Alfa Romeo 159
Text & Photos courtesy MS Design GmbH
03-21-2006

Extravagance in sporty perfection

Concerning new developments, MS Design is one of the leading design companies. The Alfa 159 was just introduced to the market, and MS Design already had a complete styling package available. The result meets even the highest requirements in all aspects. The design and the sportivity of the sedane convince everyone and attract attention.It’s the combination of Alfa Romeo’s Italian passion and the refinement by MS Design, which creates an elegant and temperamental sports car.
The elegance is underlined through a styling kit, which emphasizes the aesthetic design of the car. The unique shape of the body has been strengthened through a specifically fine-tuning. The impressive 20 inch alloy wheels MS 18 with the extravagant fifteen-spoke-design and the luxurious dark chrome finish attract attention at the first sight.
The decent designed side skirts in combination with the lowering springs emphasize the dynamic proportions of the Alfa Romeo 159 and grant an outreaching driving feel in all situations. The front of the Alfa 159 appears more distinctive and temperamental through the MS Design front spoiler. The classic and elegant rear diffusor as well as the sharp and slim rear spoiler lip have an excellent effect on the rear view. The perfect flow of the lines directly goes over to the single tailpipes, mounted left and right.
A car, that spoils you with a complete styling kit and dynamic extravagance. The sporty sedane Alfa 159 styled by MS Design – for a visual advantage on all streets.

Old 03-21-2006, 10:00 AM   #2
TNT
Regular User

that seems like a nice tasty little package. I think Alfa needs to let these guys do all their body works on their new cars. Then i will move over there to buy one just maybe
Old 03-21-2006, 06:12 PM   #3
Mr.Vercetti
Regular User

Originally Posted by SWT
that seems like a nice tasty little package. I think Alfa needs to let these guys do all their body works on their new cars. Then i will move over there to buy one just maybe
So that all these ricy so-called tuners can destroy the Alfa designs?... Noooo waayy!
Old 03-21-2006, 06:21 PM   #4
Fleischmann
Regular User

Tuning like this is accebpatble for me, just a few small touches like a front lip and a modified rear. The package looks better in black though. And the rims fit the car very well, they look similair to the optional 997 ones.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:27 PM   #5
Mr.Vercetti
Regular User

^^^^

Agreed. But this 2-tone is... totally ricy...
Old 03-21-2006, 09:00 PM   #6
RC45
Regular User

Looks like a Pontiac ...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:27 PM   #7
HeilSvenska
Regular User

All the bits look completely nonfunctional.

MS Design = Microsoft Design probably... "but our media player has a new skin!!!"

Looks like a Pontiac ...
Like a 90's Pontiac...
cladding alert! cladding alert!
Old 03-22-2006, 12:48 PM   #8
chest3r
Regular User

It only looks better because of the bigger wheels. I don't see what's the point of those grey parts.... they're horrible. I suppose no one is gonna buy that in grey :roll: