Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #31
79TA
Regular User

Originally Posted by 10000rpmlover View Post
PS, if they do make a firechicken based on this I may be forced to get that
^ If only . . .

Anyway, any idea what you'd order for a package then? I'm kind of sold on the Aqua Blue Metallic (RS/SS of course). And off topic, do you have any pics of that RX7?
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #32
silentm
Regular User

Originally Posted by 10000rpmlover View Post
I have asked myself that question, I would like to know what that is exactly
if you ask teh answerbag it says this:
Originally Posted by answerbag
The destination charge is intended to reflect the average cost of shipping the vehicle from its point of manufacture to the final selling location. Most manufacturers "standardize" this fee, which means that the destination charge will be the same whether you bought the car across the street from the assembly plant, or 3000 miles away.
why even bring this up on the pricing list or whatever you call it? this is just stupid... i have never ever heard of this in germany or elsewhere
"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig."

The Top Gear Wikiquote
silentm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:58 AM   #33
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by 79TA View Post
^ If only . . .

Anyway, any idea what you'd order for a package then? I'm kind of sold on the Aqua Blue Metallic (RS/SS of course). And off topic, do you have any pics of that RX7?

I got a couple of pics from sevenstock, I have gone there for the past 2 years in a row, I will have to check if they are still in the camera when the wife gets home, she took the camera to a birthday party for her niece

about the camaro, I am with SS trim, I don't care for leather but if it is only option then ok, black leather and black for the outside with the SS stripes in silver or white of course to complement the black rims, machined lip that I am definitely putting on it

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again

Last edited by 10000rpmlover; 10-18-2008 at 05:03 AM.
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:44 AM   #34
kach22i
Regular User

Spotted 10/20/08 in Ann Arbor, east bound on Hill Street just off of Main street;
2009-2010 Camaro, black on black, headlights on as the sun was just starting to come up at 8:00 AM.

Does not look like it weighs two tons like a Challenger. Does not come off as a mid-sized or full sized car like the Mustang.

It's nice, will steal many Mustang people away.

Low to the ground like a sports car.................did I say I like it?

I like it.
Architect and Business Owner
kach22i is offline   Reply With Quote