Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #11
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by c0wb0y007
Nice pictures TT !!!

Can't wait to see the Apollo in real life

Those porsche pictures are very good, you choose a really nice angle there especially the one of the new Turbo. It's not that easy making nice pictures on motorshows; Job well done

Thanks for sharing mate !

Cheers
Thanks dude. For sure it ain't easy to be original. That's why I am happy to be the first posting pics LO: Of course I tried some "different" things like the Porsches from the little restaurant up above, but you soon run out of ideas and difficult to stay inspired 10 hours

Originally Posted by MIHALS

thanks a MILION TIMES TT, can't wait for the zip file (will that be available for all of us?)
:arrow:
http://rapidshare.de/files/14453212/ge06.zip.html

Originally Posted by jakaracman
Originally Posted by TT
BTW, I am maybe dumb, but when the car was officially launched I didn't understand it will still be "Fiorano".. so basically we should call it 599 GTB Fiorano?
You are right, officially its 599 GTB Fiorano.
Great pics ... Now I know why you looked in a hurry ...
LOL, I looked in a hurry? You should have seen Komotar, looking exactly like those ppl with one foot already on the train leaving the railway station