Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 02-16-2004, 09:45 PM   #76
dylan99
Regular User

Originally Posted by skituner
i just keep wondering if it is ever going to come out. I hope it does but im losing my faith in Bugatti
How longer it keeps the more ppl will lose its trust in Bugatti and it will be a big blow for Volkswagen. I have my doubts but I keep thinking how longer it them to make it perfect the better the car will be but it has to come before 2005 ( if they delay it again) otherwise it will be critised too bad.
Old 02-17-2004, 02:07 AM   #77
yg60m
Regular User

You call yourself McLarenF1God so how obvious is it that you are negative about the Bugatti Veyron.

It will beat the F1 on a straight lane but on a racetrack we will still have to see.

The F1 needs twice the time to go to 300km/h than the Veyron.

Still the F1 is a very good car.
It's true that if Mclaren can do a Supercar why not VW ? BTW, the Mclaren don't need twice the Veyron's time to reach 300 km/h, it needs 22 seconds
And if you have doubts go to RF, they just posted a video of the Veyron and it seems to be good, especially the transmission wich works very well !!
Old 02-17-2004, 01:35 PM   #78
dylan99
Regular User

What's RF, yg60m? I have read everywhere that the F1 needs 28,8s to rech 300km/h. Where have you read this?
Old 02-17-2004, 01:36 PM   #79
TT
Regular User

racingflix.com
Old 02-17-2004, 01:40 PM   #80
BMW-M-Power
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by BMW-M-Power
There is 4 of them coming to Norway.
Well it said in the newspaper two days ago that it was ordered 1, as in 3 less than 4, so I guess you are very good informed then.....
I`m with gnome a non beliver....
Hmmm, I just read an article that said that a lot of people has "jumped off" the oredering-list. I totally understand them. And now, there's a tiny chance that the one Veyron'll reach Norway, cause the man that oredered it is also thinking of dumping the car.. :roll:

* picture removed by TT *

Beautiful
Masterpieces on
Wheels
BMW-M-Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 02:36 PM   #81
yg60m
Regular User

I read an article about a man that passed himself off as a potential buyer ( he's got the money for to be credible). To order one you have to make a 300.000 € deposit that you can't get back if you cancel it. Moreover (it was in the Monaco Yatch show) when he asked for a test they said that they were going to organize one in january but for the ppl that made the deposit only ...