Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #11
Anonymous

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
if we really wanted to show donating members, we could change their name color to blue or something.
Is the nice feeling of giving something back not enough for you people I agree with what someone else said earlier, no need for any special visable things, just make others not in a position to donate feel bad. Just offer some other perks as suggested earlier in the thread IMO.

Originally Posted by yg60m

Originally Posted by AL123
What can i say i'm not going to bullshit. I was going to leave this topic alone but suggestions of a pay service i can't leave, some members are unable for whatever reason to donate/ pay, does that make them any less valauable to the site???
I am sure it wasn't the idea no service to pay, if you want to donate then it's ok but (I suppose) nobody will know it except Jabba and admins ... that would be fair I think : giving the total but not the donaters or even not giving the total I don't know. ...
Sure i know they don't want to do that, just I wanted people to stop bloody suggesting it its a crap idea.