Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2006, 06:07 AM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default TT is sort of moving too

So, everso is going to NYC, MIHALS back to his roots and TT too!

No need to go deep into details nobody is interested in, but basically Monday the 3rd I'll start a new job, YAY, should be a pretty good one, one of those offers you CAN'T let go.

Little problem, the job is some 400 km away from here and commuting there on a daily basis wouldn't be that wise, would it?

The positive part is it's basically were I grew up and where my family still is.

This mean at least I won't be lost in the middle of nowhere, will have all the support a family can give, a personal and indipendent apartment for free in the family building and in a general way, a quite good situation.

The fact Aleks my girlfriend won't come with me because she has to complete her school here kinda complicates things. This mean every Friday evening I'll drive/fly/train back to Lausanne to go back to Lugano Sunday evening. Won't be easy, but I won't be the first one having to do so :bah:

Also, very good point: where I'll live, car wise is VERY good. Up to Geneva's standards if not much better, especially during summer.

Anyway, at least at first I won't have internet in my apartment (will apply, first thing Monday). but well, my mom has it and she lives 1 km from me still, I won't be online that much anymore, especially at first
and anyway, even when ADSL will be set, I'll be at the office from 9 to 17, so definitely TT's spammer era is coming to an end

:fuck: noway this won't prevent me from coming online every morning anyway, and I suppose at the office too, once things will be set, my PC could be used to so some JWing to

Just wanted you all to know, in case I'll be slow in replying or miss things...