Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 05-19-2004, 10:40 PM   #31
Zonda11
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by fakepower
i am still confused as to who this donny dude is!?!?! someone fill in some back ground info on this guy!
Donny pretended to be a successfull DJ living in Monaco and the netherlands, organizing big parties in Ibiza and so on.. he pretended to own an S-Klass, an X5 and in the end he also bought himself a second hand Vanquish... he was luckily discovered and all his pics were dealer pics.

Then he registered with this nick and pretended to own a C4S

And finally, with his third nick, Miami01, he pretended to live in Miami, to own a marvellous crip on the shore and a Maybach 57...

OWNED

OWNED

OWNED

And now he is finally banned since he is to immature to understand
Nice summary....I hope we don't have a fourth time to speak of.....Hope his IP dosen't change or he learns how to use IP spoofing.

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 08:54 AM   #32
jon_s
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
Originally Posted by Donny, I mean Miami01
Who is this Donny bloke then?

Sounds like my kind of person!
HOW many times do i have to tell you if you are DONNY just FUCK OFF, i don't know who's idea it was to give mental patients internet access but it was a bad idea

HAHA it was jon_s and coombsie, never mind i'll leave my comment in anyway for fun
LMAO hehehe 8)
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 09:13 AM   #33
Anonymous

Originally Posted by jon_s
Originally Posted by AL123
Originally Posted by Donny, I mean Miami01
Who is this Donny bloke then?

Sounds like my kind of person!
HOW many times do i have to tell you if you are DONNY just FUCK OFF, i don't know who's idea it was to give mental patients internet access but it was a bad idea

HAHA it was jon_s and coombsie, never mind i'll leave my comment in anyway for fun
LMAO hehehe 8)
guess you missed that comment first time round there are numerous like it about donny from me on that day cos i was in a shitty mood about exam revision

Btw i should really try and control my languauge far to much fucking swearing on that day
Old 05-20-2004, 09:36 AM   #34
Tomerville
Regular User

hahah. Wow, Donny, you are so queer, I hope you...

"Time is a versitile performer: it flies, marches, heals all wounds, runs out and will tell"
-Franklin Jones

^The definition of grip. Nav+Bose (standard) Arctic Silver on Blue, Heaven on Earth. '05 911 Turbo^
Tomerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 05:42 PM   #35
jon_s
Regular User

Yeah, I missed that, kinda forgot about it lol

I kept nearly replying to posts as myself but under Donny's name lol so I stayed on the same page!
Old 05-20-2004, 06:03 PM   #36
cho_888
Regular User

cya ya later donny, you just dont know when enough is enough
Old 05-22-2004, 12:13 AM   #37
SilviaEvo
Regular User

at least i dont try that hard..
Old 05-22-2004, 07:58 AM   #38
Anonymous

Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
Ahh AZSUNNYD adopted your third username i see, you still didn't come out and admit it and why your using this user name that elludes to your imaginary cars i don't know- we would have thought far more of you if you had simply come out and admitted it not reregistered, and then you seem to have given up that nick wierd
Old 05-22-2004, 08:47 AM   #39
300zx

Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
thats no excuse for being a lieing fucking douchebag :fist:
Old 05-22-2004, 08:55 AM   #40
TT
Regular User

Yes indeed.. once it's done it's done... and to do it twice or eve trice doesn't really change the situation... not to talk about trying to disappear and use another nick withouth a single word about it :roll:
Old 05-22-2004, 10:16 AM   #41
LiveForSpeed.Looney

actually I think people with multiple acocunts should be permanently banned.. as there's no need for it, and the only reason anyone would do that is if they are up to no good...
Old 05-22-2004, 10:42 AM   #42
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
actually I think people with multiple acocunts should be permanently banned.. as there's no need for it, and the only reason anyone would do that is if they are up to no good...
Let's not forget that Jabba has at least two other accounts!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 11:47 AM   #43
jon_s
Regular User

Like me :roll: hehe

Although, some people have a second account for when they quickly looking at the forum so that they don't lose all the new posts in their main account.
Old 05-22-2004, 01:36 PM   #44
air_rjordan23

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
well I think Jabba is exempt from any rules.. its his site, he pays for it, therefore he can do what he likes

Although, some people have a second account for when they quickly looking at the forum so that they don't lose all the new posts in their main account.
strange but I dont see the need for that.. if you want to browse without loosing new post icons just log out when you leave

anyway.. its just an idea, I'm sure the admins will do what they think is right despite whatever anyone else says 8)
Old 05-22-2004, 02:30 PM   #45
Anonymous

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
well I think Jabba is exempt from any rules.. its his site, he pays for it, therefore he can do what he likes

strange but I dont see the need for that.. if you want to browse without loosing new post icons just log out when you leave

anyway.. its just an idea, I'm sure the admins will do what they think is right despite whatever anyone else says 8)
Cheers Dan i'm gonna try the log out thing next time if i remember- i lose all the posts since last visit so many times :roll: BTW i only know of one other Jabba account and it was very funny- and only for one day can anyone elighten me as to the other?