Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 10-30-2003, 10:48 PM   #16
alondahan
Regular User

Evo subscription not in Europe is 78.4 GBP
alondahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 02:53 AM   #17
cho_888
Regular User

I think this is an unfair match up, yes the cars are the same engine/price wise and the GT is indeed better. However, the gt is the best that ford can come up with and the 360 is seen as teh base model ferrari. Would it be right to see the GT up agaisnt the enzo?? both cars are the best that the two companies can come up with. This not taking into acount that the GT40 is an old desing?
Old 11-01-2003, 04:57 AM   #18
blah
Regular User

well ford wasnt aiming at the Enzo when the made the GT, they were aiming at the 360 modena, and just happened to make a car that could keep up with the enzo. I think GT vs Enzo would be a good comparison, but the enzos 600 Grand price tag, would put it out of most GT buyers, who might be looking at the 160 grand 360. But the GT would be a good comparison for the Enzo.
Old 11-08-2003, 04:26 PM   #19
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
The Gt might beat the 360 in the road , but it`s a ford .... and a ford can“t beat a legend
that is not a smart statement. Considering the Ford GT is the actual legend in this comparison.

Who else didn think they woul ever read these lines "But it just doesnt feel as solid as the ford"
Old 01-21-2004, 03:08 AM   #20
veilsidebr

Very cool artitle TT. But i still like more the might Ford GT40, who won(i guess) 4 times the 24hours of Le Mans. And still nowadays the GTs beat Ferraris.