Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 10-16-2003, 12:55 AM   #16
noosee
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Damn I wanted to read that properly....I can give you more space if you want to re-upload it....
That is what I was waiting for
Thanx !!
noosee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 11:18 PM   #17
maalox
Regular User

The preview game is only being released in Japan unfortunately .

I really can't wait for this one either!! Especially after my Momo wheel got stolen--now I have to play GT3 with the controller :x. (And there's no point in buying a new wheel until GT4 and the new 900 degree wheel come out.) Long wait though--GT4 is forecast to come out next spring.
maalox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 06:22 AM   #18
TT
Regular User

The official site of the prologue is up BTW.. but not much to see... http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/gt4p/
Old 12-23-2003, 03:03 PM   #19
ingko
Regular User

Long time lurker, first time poster here

On GTplanet, someone who owns an import shop in California said that the Japanese version of GT4 is coming out in February which means that the US version will be coming out 1 month later in March. It kinda makes sense since many sites say its for a Spring release. As for its long delay, its probly to get the online racing coding down good and solid and for extra time to license Ferrari (an F355 was in a photo shoot with other carss in Motegi) and Porsche. I doubt they'll get them in the game, but if they do, boy would that be a surprise.
ingko is offline   Reply With Quote