Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars > American Cars Pictures and Videos

Old 08-09-2005, 01:34 AM   #16
RC45
Regular User

Un-fucking believable how you fuckers are so ANTI-anything-not-Ferrari.

Every fucking excuse in the book.

Never once would you consider that maybe - just maybe, as has been said 100000000 times - Fer-fucking-rari is not the be-all and end all of the universe.

They can and do lose... they can be and are sometimes slow - oh and they can and are often driven by posers who couldn't go fast if strapped into a roller coaster.

All those cliches you folks spout out about non-Ferrari drivers are also many times just as true about Ferrari drivers.

And give up the "oh---but it will win a turn" story... and "at least it's still a ferrari" attitude.

See - there are many many folks who track their cars and often run circles around F360s and 360CS's at track days.

At least for once your fan-boy lives just fucking suck it up and admit that all these cars are so equal it comes down to DRIVER every time

Plain and simple

On the day, your F-Car boys sucked the hind tit... they would be better off driving a Camry..

Originally Posted by sikx5
but everone makes mistakes. Interesting to see what would happen if a corner happened to rise up.
I am sure you are aware of the Nurburgring times for the cars as shown... look em up then come back with the answer to what would happen if a corner happened to rise up?

Wait I'll answer it for you - they will all be neck and neck - all the cars shown perform pretty much the same.

:roll:
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 01:44 AM   #17
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

I'm sold.

if only i could get insurance for it..
Old 08-09-2005, 01:45 AM   #18
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\Thanks for showing your true self Man your easy to wind up, talk about fan boys lol.

Edit- Lastly did you read my post? Not what sikx5 is writing, my post, maybe then you'll understand why I found it odd that the 996 could keep up and the rest couldnt.

Its not even about the Vette, its about the fact that the 996TT was faster then the CS when speeds were 80mph plus. Makes absolutly no sense to me.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 01:52 AM   #19
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Its not even about the Vette, its about the fact that the 996TT was faster then the CS when speeds were 80mph plus. Makes absolutly no sense to me.
I woouldn't go by BM - they have show the 360 to be faster when it seems they are just slower with certain cars. Many folks will tell how their 911TT walks the 360. It's not really that fast

/\/\/\Thanks for showing your true self Man your easy to wind up, talk about fan boys lol.
See - thats' the differenc e- I am not a fan-boy - I just accept logic and proof and facts.

I love em all - but refuse to be lead on by lies and falsehoods.

See - I actually believe the reality of what all those cars are capable - ALL of them - not just one or 2 of them, but all of them.

I know and accept which are faster and where they are faster - which have better top end, low end and which can stop and turn the best.

I also hwoever, am well aware of just how close cars are at thes elevels, and that a split second here or there (in other words human error) can translate into visual cues liek a car lenght.

I will repeat what I have always said -

But I think this video just proves that magazine numbers as close as these cars are means who ever gets the jump has the race.

Obviously certain cars, like the Diablo have the legs to catch up and pass any of the participants there.

The runs are also impromptu ones, where folks will hesitate amybe be slow to shift, only run up and shift 500rpm before redline etc.

So - as far as being a definitive "this car beats that car - always" - of course that's not the case - what it shows is that any of those cars are capabale of delivering super-car performance with on mash of the right foot
Unlike some people who immidiatl dismiss anything not-red and chant pathetic JC cliches - I always give credit where credit is due - but will never simply let misonformaiton and falsehoods go unchallanegd.

Unlike the typical fan-boy I love everything that is gasoline powered.

p.s. I'm outa here till tomorrow heheh
Old 08-09-2005, 02:00 AM   #20
sikx5
Regular User

LOL take it easy dude, im just playing with you!

Credit is given where its due man, not because its a f-car or what..and i saw the times on ring, im just messing with you.

Edit:
And also as you said man, these cars are all on equal on many levels and the slighest hesitation can see a car behind or infornt. I'll watch the vid(awesome footage) again after i finish my assignment, but the only car i remember was the porsche going really hard and the diablo was starting to strech its legs but there was traffic for the vette driver.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:37 AM   #21
astonmartinandy
Regular User

Well credit where credit is due; Hats off to the performance of the ZO6.

I must admit I am surprised by the outcome of some of those races, but you can't deny that the ZO6 more than held it's own.

What pisses me off most is why the people that spend the time to put these videos together drown out all of the real music provided by the stars of the show! Why play "smack my b*tch up" instead of roaring V8s battling eachother
"It's not long before Marco arrives, but he's at least five minutes behind an epic wall of noise that's been bouncing off the rock faces like a sonic pinball. Onlookers, of which there are many, seem relieved when the livid red Ferrari skims into view, happier still when they see it's driven by a friendly Italian, and not, as the thunderous sound effects suggested, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." Evo #059
astonmartinandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 09:11 AM   #22
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by astonmartinandy
Well credit where credit is due; Hats off to the performance of the ZO6.

I must admit I am surprised by the outcome of some of those races, but you can't deny that the ZO6 more than held it's own.

What pisses me off most is why the people that spend the time to put these videos together drown out all of the real music provided by the stars of the show! Why play "smack my b*tch up" instead of roaring V8s battling eachother
It's a good thing they didn't run to 180mph- I mean the Z06 would have lost big time hey - considering it can only go to 175..

Yeah - and we have asked the bloke for non-music remixesof all his vids, but sadly it seems that this is what's cool to the east coast crwod...

LOL take it easy dude, im just playing with you!
Oh I'm smiling..

Credit is given where its due man, not because its a f-car or what..and i saw the times on ring, im just messing with you.

Edit:
And also as you said man, these cars are all on equal on many levels and the slighest hesitation can see a car behind or infornt. I'll watch the vid(awesome footage) again after i finish my assignment, but the only car i remember was the porsche going really hard and the diablo was starting to strech its legs but there was traffic for the vette driver.
Imagine how everyone of those grown men would be crying if an E60 M5 was there... That ugly son of a bitch would be running right there with them - now if only BMW could have given the M5 looks to match the performance.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:51 PM   #23
Neema702
Regular User

That video was great. It's one of the best amateur clips ive seen in a long time. Thanks for the post.
Neema702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 06:24 PM   #24
SL55 AMG
Regular User

Great Video RC thanks.

The sound of the Z06 is fabulous especially in person and driving one, so raw!!!

The driver of the Z however seemed to challenge the Rev-limiter a bit towards the end of the film.

Anaway thanks much,
Hopefully there will be a new video featuring the C6 Z06
SL55 AMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 07:21 PM   #25
bmagni
Regular User

just saw it, IMO the drivers of the other cars werent pushing the cars to the max most times, it would be nice to hear the original sound of the movie. the Z06 pulling out so easily isn't too convincing, i guess that if the lambo, porsche and f-owners didnt go all the way, maybe it way is cause they thought "its just a vettte" or maybe cause they didnt want to be ashamed by a chevy. but anyways it doesnt quite convince me.
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 07:46 PM   #26
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\Your just a fuck head poser, no life son of a bitch who doesnt know jack shit about cars fan boy.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:13 PM   #27
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
just saw it, IMO the drivers of the other cars werent pushing the cars to the max most times, it would be nice to hear the original sound of the movie. the Z06 pulling out so easily isn't too convincing, i guess that if the lambo, porsche and f-owners didnt go all the way, maybe it way is cause they thought "its just a vettte" or maybe cause they didnt want to be ashamed by a chevy. but anyways it doesnt quite convince me.
Typical fan-boy response.

Old 08-09-2005, 08:55 PM   #28
666fast
Regular User

Cool video, would have been better without the music though.

Also, I find it hilarious that people are willing to make excuses! Why is it so hard to believe that a Z06 is just as fast or faster, than Ferrari's and Lamborghini's? :roll:
Old 08-09-2005, 09:28 PM   #29
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by bmagni
Typical fan-boy response.

/\/\/\Your just a fuck head poser, no life son of a bitch who doesnt know jack shit about cars fan boy.
yeah i know
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 09:37 PM   #30
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
I woouldn't go by BM
I missed this part Not the first time I see you pick and choose mate. You either take the video as fact or not. Again multiple BM vids over some random highway run video Whatever :roll:

666fast- Im not making excuses, Im stating facts which are evident in multiple BM vids and magazines which always say that the 360s pull away hard past 100mph. Ever seem the vid with the 360CS in the battle? They absolutly fly on straights.

So again, observe and make your own conclusions.