Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2007, 12:15 PM   #11
Everlasting
Regular User

Death Proof 9/10

if I’m not mistaken I think it’s the latter half of the “Grindhouse” project (the one Tarantino directed) they released it as 2 separate movies here which they are, they are 2 full length feature films with entirely different stories. anyways “Death Proof” is the most entertaining film I watched this year plus it has loads of car crashes and car chases in it, well the main character is a crazed stunt driver (Kurt Russell) it even features a dodge challenger paying an homage to “vanishing point” and a lots of very hot ladies who talk alot which is the only thing that bothered me about this movie it’s the girl talk I mean it’s surprisingly interesting girl talk in that Tarantino-esque sort of way but it’s a lot of bullshit quite frankly although good bullshit in a way, other than that it’s an awesome awesome movie, even my girl friend liked it she described it a “feminist guy’s movie”.
Anyways lots of hot girls, muscle cars and lots of chasing and running into things I really recommend it!
Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote