Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 09-29-2005, 09:31 PM   #16
e46drew
Regular User

congrats on owning your own wheels.

please fogive my ignorance, ops: , are cars hard to come by where you are
www.facebook.com/AndyIrelandAgency
e46drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 09:38 PM   #17
antonioledesma
Regular User

"great" car arman
looks better than my cheap'o corsa 8)
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:49 PM   #18
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

not the prettiest thing, but sure to get you where your going alright. i wouldnt do too much to it, maybe a better sound system, but its pretty good as it is. great first wheelas, especially for the money. congrats!
Old 09-30-2005, 04:13 AM   #19
MIHALS
Regular User

Originally Posted by e46drew
congrats on owning your own wheels.

please fogive my ignorance, ops: , are cars hard to come by where you are
well, in Czech rep, where ARMAN lives, are cars basicaly for the same price as in the other states of Europe... but..... those FU*KING wages are 3 times lower :x :x :x

that's why I got off that ******* country....
Old 09-30-2005, 04:49 AM   #20
ARMAN
Regular User

@Ronin

Thanx guys I was freaked out today in the mornig cause it didnt start :shock: pumping accelleration pedal did the job 0X

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:24 AM   #21
saadie
Regular User

congrats arman ... u finally got 4 wheels
from the front .. it looks a bit like my moms daewoo lol ...
be good to it hehe
Old 09-30-2005, 05:35 AM   #22
ARMAN
Regular User

Thanx guys glad or better surprised you "like" it

@e46drew - /\ what MIHALS said

@SFDMALEX -Powersteering is for pussys thats true only in critical situation it is priceless cause this wheel is hard to turn in lower speeds. Lowering it a bit would be nice too

@Mrmojo - yes, they are known for good abilitys in bad conditions, heated works almost immidietly with is very vital in winter

@Ronin - as you have seen that pic, it was a OFFroad winner here in Czech
http://www.samara.wz.cz/story/jamboree05.htm
http://www.samara.wz.cz/story/MVVII.htm
:shock: look at this! - http://www.samara.wz.cz/story/hrbyIII.htm

<- doest it look great?
I was thinking of buying this very car but as Ronin said it would be bet up after abusing it that much, true, it was same price as mine only this car has 1.5 engine mine is 1.3, 1995(6 year younger than mine) but 125.000 on the clock a bit more rusted

.................................................. .............................
Old 09-30-2005, 05:42 AM   #23
ARMAN
Regular User

/\ He has his first car a military Hammer with no mods probably

Old 09-30-2005, 10:07 AM   #24
corpse_grinder0
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Originally Posted by ARMAN
@SFDMALEX -Powersteering is for pussys thats true only in critical situation it is priceless cause this wheel is hard to turn in lower speeds. Lowering it a bit would be nice too

"His first car didn't have powersteering"
yup thats my governator
Old 10-10-2005, 03:20 PM   #25
ARMAN
Regular User

Well after having droven almost 1000km in this... extended week :shock: I have to say - great car!
Had problems with electric stuff 2nd or 3rd day - wipers and side lights didt work.. and it was a bit of rain and I drove the car(had to) waving with my hands fro the windos as you should when your side/turning light dont work ops: Solved in 2 days - stupid side bulb was dead and I was looking at it :roll: and ofcourse put it back wrong so safety discs had burndown several times(? those little things that burn down to avoid your electric stuff to burn) Guys from the czech lada.forum kame to help and in 30 minutes we checked all electric things and fixed the problem and they didt take no money! Great guys!!

Exhaust is parually rusted but the sound is grrrrreat when going downhill braking with engine it makes shooting(?word) sounds as a race car I hope I will not destroy it too fast so I dont have to change it with new noiseless one after 1000km it got a bit lowder already

Driving position is lets say sporty(kind of 8)), you have to sit straight cause gear stick is way in front, steering wheel is a bit too big and not very good to hold, its from softer plastic - slightly smaller sporty leather one would be great, still you feel everything that is on the road, great response(from my point of view).
Engine is lazy so you have to push it a bit more but exhaust compensates everything right now
Inside its pretty quiet for 16yo car, plastic stuff suprisingly doesnt make almost no noise, just little rattles, I can survive that 8)
At 120kmh all the crap from the vets flyes into the interier so its a mess inside constantly now Max I tred yet was ~130kmh 8) not scary at all, I thought I would be worse.

BTW didnt wanted to post this at all... the licence plate just shows who was the driver before me jk

I will have different plates in few days, thats why I dont go to the center of the city cause there is lots of turists who can read english

Car is polished 2x in a row sadly no pics, brothers shop was robbed and there was the only camera I could take pics with right now

Old 10-10-2005, 07:14 PM   #26
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
Max I tred yet was ~130kmh 8) not scary at all, I thought I would be worse.
I was in a 5 speed once and my friend had it at 160 the whole time on the highway, at 20min of going at 160kmh withouht any problems.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:26 PM   #27
ARMAN
Regular User

Hehe LOL
Brother sells hometextile stuff as our company does :roll: the guy came, asked to show this and that and other things... and then dissapeard with the bag with ALL papers(passport, driver licence, all keys, camera etc :x) Brother is dumb enough to leave it on the table and as we are foreigners its a pain to get all back(for passport you have to wait 3 months!!!) I really HATE those fucking little bitchy robbers :x You can see plenty of them in Prague.

I have no idea how to clean those things as I remember I saw they sell check version of Hanes manuals, there is Samara one for sure
Straight pipe will be a magnet for cops, maybe a simple exhaust when this falls apart

No custimised plates yet, you "maybe" can have a choice to get wich you like from available ones. Maybe. Like "BLA 22 55" or so but I think you have to pay for this

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
I was in a 5 speed once and my friend had it at 160 the whole time on the highway, at 20min of going at 160kmh withouht any problems.
I can believe that but didnt risk it yet cause I dont really know what to expect from engine/suspension before I take it for checking to a dealer 8)

Old 10-11-2005, 04:21 AM   #28
ARMAN
Regular User

Thanx for link Ronin Saw this Hungarian page but didnt realized that they have them in english

Old 11-15-2005, 09:01 PM   #29
Max Power

sorry for bringing this old topic up, but lmao ass at the car, and the next chop car should be this one...
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:13 PM   #30
ARMAN
Regular User