Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars > American Cars Pictures and Videos

Old 05-10-2005, 06:01 PM   #1
Skaala
Regular User

Default Dodge Viper SRT-10 tracktest in norway...here it is

Dodge Viper SRT-10 RSI SR550
525rwhp

enjoy!
right click, save as (i know you know that)
http://home.online.no/~eskaala/Dodge...2009.05.05.wmv

tracktest, and then the pro driver takes the owner out for a spin in his car. owner has never been to a track before [/img]
Old 05-10-2005, 06:21 PM   #2
Ghostbat
Regular User

Some great driving by Tommy boy once again. Thanks alot for posting this Skaala. Earlier you talked about the Autofil boys testing the E60 M5. If you have that clip you must post it
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 06:24 PM   #3
Skaala
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ghostbat
Some great driving by Tommy boy once again. Thanks alot for posting this Skaala. Earlier you talked about the Autofil boys testing the E60 M5. If you have that clip you must post it
next week in think it will be the M5, I'm not sure if they are going to test the M6 in the same program. Maybe they will do a comparison? I'll post it as soon as it's available on the 16th.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:27 PM   #4
Ghostbat
Regular User

Originally Posted by Skaala
Originally Posted by Ghostbat
next week in think it will be the M5, I'm not sure if they are going to test the M6 in the same program. Maybe they will do a comparison? I'll post it as soon as it's available on the 16th.
That'll be great. Thanks a lot Skaala!
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 06:30 PM   #5
Minacious
Regular User

I have no idea what in the hell they were saying, but it was a fun watch.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:27 PM   #6
sentra_dude

Thanks a bunch! Very nice qaulity rip, and I can't wait for the e60 M5/M6 review...:shock:

That Viper definitely needs to be louder, maybe it sounds better in person, but from this, it could use a louder exhaust system.

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 01:22 AM   #7
RC45
Regular User

RSI is another badass Houston tuning shop. Glad to see their cars being enjoyed the world over.

[Edit]

The car still has Texas plates on.. hehe - That looks like the RSI Viper that was ripping up and down Westheimer last year. Looks like the car has been beat on everywhere it went.

And I do remember it being much louder in person - pbut then it was probably running without cats or mufflers in Houston.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 11:25 AM   #8
Skaala
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
RSI is another badass Houston tuning shop. Glad to see their cars being enjoyed the world over.
[Edit]
The car still has Texas plates on.. hehe -
Well, as the presenter said, to get a Viper SRT-10 on norwegian plates, is more expensive then sponsoring a heavy drug addict thoughout his life and it was a pretty expensive Viper too, 700k NOK, that is about $112k,(for the car alone)+$175k in tax. A total of $287.000,- (according to tyskland.org import calculation)

sometimes this country really sucks ass.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:35 AM   #9
RC45
Regular User

Wow - what an expensive Viper...

You can buy an SRT/10 at the Dodge dealer down the road for about $75K (they discount them to get them to sell.. ) -- then you would need to pay Gerald over at RSI about $9,000 to $10,000 for the RS 550 package.

The total cost would be WAY under $100,000 ----- $85 to $90K tops - so that would over 200% taxes.

Sucks
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote