Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 07-13-2004, 02:43 AM   #31
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Silvia_Drift
Originally Posted by RC45
Well my patience is done with XBox Live... not worth the hassle. If it can't plug-n-play on demand, one may as well stick to PC games... or non-online console titles.
What problems are you having with xbox live? For me, it was very simple and easy to set it. It does plug-n-play on demand for me. You should really give it another chance; it adds a whole new demension to xbox games.
I have used XBox last year quite a lot - but pulling out the XBox and plugging into the network this time round (if it is network issues) wasn't plug n play.

I don't have to re-configure any of the switches or network components when I add other network devices to the network, I am not prepared to have to adjust change or mess with it just to use XBox live.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 12:44 AM   #32
blah
Regular User

Im loving these download packs. t he C6 kicks ass, so does the M3 csl. I dont use to tvr to much unless its for cat and mouse, I know more about the konigsegg than the TVR when it comes to driving it. i can push the konig harder than i can the TVR. the Radical is fucking sweet, sounds like a F1 race, when you got 8 players using it starting the game. Fucking amazing really. I cant wait for forza, and of course PGR3. This game is more than worth the 50 bucks original price.