Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 02-08-2006, 09:08 PM   #1
nthfinity
Regular User

Default 2008 XLR??? what is going on here?

its probobly a bunch of nothing... however, i havent seen a 3 prong plug, and two sensors on the rear of a mfr. vehicle...

my guess is the plug is simply an engine block heater during the winter months... and the two electronic pieces on the tail are related to the trailer hitch (usually for 5th wheel testing when on the proving grounds) and measure various telemetry at that time...

besides that... the only thing i think is really new here are the headlights are supposed to turn while your turning.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:53 PM   #2
graywolf624
Regular User

my guess is the plug is simply an engine block heater during the winter months... and the two electronic pieces on the tail are related to the trailer hitch (usually for 5th wheel testing when on the proving grounds) and measure various telemetry at that time...
Im 99 percent sure thats what those are... I've seen similar setups in the past... That is unless they suddenly havea hybrid car that can power electrical devices.. lol