Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 06-27-2006, 06:03 PM   #31
blinkmeat
Regular User

Good on you chap
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:17 PM   #32
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Damn it's been a long and dry 5 months..
got you beat by 2 months

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:22 PM   #33
blinkmeat
Regular User

Good day old man 8) How's things?
Old 06-28-2006, 06:50 PM   #34
blinkmeat
Regular User

Well done Ronin - I see you're a man of culture 8)

As for me - This girl wants me to call her to talk instead of using msn ... alas i chickened out and said "I'm shy" to which she replied "Good. I wouldn't want to talk to you anyway." I replied "I'm sorry" and she said "Oh, c'mon".

Them's the breaks Old men -- Pussy me reliquishes all that is good because I'm just a big pussy.

I wonder if i should say this "I was kidding, I'll call you if that'll make you happy."

But I dunno
Old 06-28-2006, 08:05 PM   #35
blinkmeat
Regular User

what if i said that with one of these " " tacked on?
Old 06-29-2006, 04:41 PM   #36
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

From my experience, the winking smile emoticon gets you laid, instantly. Do it.

Well, I'm off to another weekend back home in New York. I'll have my parents house to myself and hopefully get a nice sleep over with 2 of the bestest friends I mentioned earlier..
Old 06-30-2006, 09:08 PM   #37
blinkmeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmuller
Originally Posted by blinkmeat
what if i said that with one of these " " tacked on?
Well in that case you have nothing to worry about, you're golden. She'll pretty much bend over right in front of you and ask for it, just be sure to act uninterested because then she'll be even more determined to please you
Mmm - she already has and will be, apparently, gentlemen. I shall tell you all later about next weeks events whence they commence 8)
Old 07-01-2006, 06:17 AM   #38
Pehtren
Regular User

Good day gents, where can i get some whisky.
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:12 PM   #39
blinkmeat
Regular User

At the bar of course 8)

As for me - Said girl has given me the go ahead to persue her despite her relationship. Now it's just a question of my own moral fiber - Do I , should I? I don't know - there are intangibles here - the biggest of which is my complete adoration of this girl for 4 yrs.

I'm truly at a loss.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:28 PM   #40
gucom
Regular User

'evening gents...no im not thirsty...

personally i'd rather not pursue some1 who's in a relationship... but somehow i doubt i'd be able to stop myself if my "dreamgirl" ever were to give me the more-or-less green light (which wont happen btw)

decide for yourself if your current relationship is of such a closeness that you dont want to risk losing it (meaning you'll just sit tight and wait for this douche to disappear (the word disappearing brings other ideas/tactics to my mind )), or that you've simply been drooling over her from a distance, meaning you haven't really got anything to lose...
Old 07-03-2006, 03:42 PM   #41
blinkmeat
Regular User

Thanks for replying - Normall you'd be right cause this whole thing has been at a distance till about 1 week ago - I'm suppose to be seeing her on Saturday or Sunday too - The thing is I do care - I don't wanna be that guy - Even if she is interested in me ... It's a tightrope
Old 07-03-2006, 03:51 PM   #42
gucom
Regular User

then dont, and pride yourself on your morals dowside will be seeing her all over this guy, which does not feel good...although you already know that ofcourse

btw if she actually wants you to try... ask her to make a choice? ofcourse nothing is as unpredictable as a woman, but if you cant make the choice, let her?
Old 07-03-2006, 05:08 PM   #43
blinkmeat
Regular User

Hmm - that's well put - I dunno if she'd choose me (Which I wouldn't mind) at this point though. Perhaps playing like friends when i see her this weekend (At least intiatlly to see her MO) is the best option ... ?
Old 07-03-2006, 07:47 PM   #44
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

So what was the signal from her giving you the green light? How do you feel about the other guy, and is she still treating him with respect? You should think about those things because if you're going to get into a relationship with her, would you want her to do the same thing shes doing with him with you? (Did that make sense?)

If her current relationship doesnt look good, and you are obviously the better person for her than it will work itself out eventually.. probably with the other guy getting hurt.

Make it clear what shes doing to both you and him.

As for my situation.. the first night I came back home to my parents house in NY, one of the two girls who are friends came over and slept with me. Nothing more than the occasional roll over and spoon though..

The next night it was the same thing, with a little bit more spooning, but that was it.

That morning we got breakfast with her friend (the other girl).. then ended up watchcing a movie at my place later that day with both of them.

Was it wrong for me not to make a serious move that second night?

I'm starting to think I dont know exactly where I want to go with this..
Old 07-04-2006, 07:38 PM   #45
blinkmeat
Regular User

She's told me to persue her - But I'm going into this as a friend as much as I can. (You did make sense) and I agree with everything you said -- I'll save that speech for the right time, maybe I'll never even need to use it - Who knows?

You're a P I M P old man - Nothing you did is "wrong" do as you wish - but they both seem interested in you so that's gonna be a battle if you pick one over another.