Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Music And Noise

Music And Noise This is where to discuss you favourite Artists, Bands and own Music

Old 02-25-2005, 05:37 PM   #16
Fleischmann
Regular User

I have about 15Gb's of music alltogether (mine and my brothers MP3's + a few music videos)
Old 02-25-2005, 05:41 PM   #17
ZfrkS62
Regular User

LOL. i'm afraid to take up that much space on my hard drive

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 06:32 PM   #18
ZfrkS62
Regular User

screw your music file, how about sharing your wallpaper

Crap...81GB :shock: how freakin big is your hard drive?!

Old 02-25-2005, 06:52 PM   #19
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
I think the wall paper is to be found in one of the assorama post in the red hot section.....

My hard drive is 400GB and soon full........... gotta start burning DVD`s soon......
damn i wish i knew mroe about computers so that i could fuck with mine. But then again i think it's kind of hard to mess with a laptop, isn't it?

Old 02-25-2005, 07:18 PM   #20
666fast
Regular User

No Mp3's on this computer, so I've got the CD player going.

Disc 1 is Enya, yea, I used to hate it, but my mom listens to it a lot, I guess it rubbed off.
Disc 2 is a burned CD I made with lots of stuff on it, Beasitie Boys, Pennywise, Nikola Sarcevic, Fingers Cut Mega Machine, Millencolin, Lars Frederikson and the Bastards, and The International Noise Conspiracy
Disc 3 is Darude
Disc 4 is NoFX and Rancid Split album. Nofx does a bunch of Rancid songs and Rancid does a bunch of NoFX songs, good stuff.
Disc 5 is Long Beach Dub Allstars "Wonders of the World"
Old 02-25-2005, 07:28 PM   #21
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Right at the moment i'm listening to Dog Fashion Disco.. Picture System of a Down on crack with Marilyn Manson like titles, and you amy just be in the range of these guys. Weird shit, but it's good

Old 02-25-2005, 08:08 PM   #22
abbor
Regular User

This is my current playlist:
http://home.no.net/redheadn/JW/playlist.html.html

But if it's a specific cd or something, nowadays I listen to more then the others:

The Game - The Documentary (Much better then other G-Unit cd's like 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks and such..)
Snoop Dogg - R&G
Dire Straits - Greatest hits

And I've been listening to Guns 'n Roses lately..
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 08:20 PM   #23
ZfrkS62
Regular User

abbor, did you dl the funeral hearts vid that i posted awihle back? I noticed that Him was smack dab in the middle of H's

i was going to post the other vids, but FoH didn't generate any resonses, so i ddin't bother with the rest

Old 02-25-2005, 08:27 PM   #24
crayzayjay
Regular User

Really digging the Garden State soundtrack at the mo

Some people become so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich i want to be.
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 08:29 PM   #25
abbor
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
abbor, did you dl the funeral hearts vid that i posted awihle back? I noticed that Him was smack dab in the middle of H's

i was going to post the other vids, but FoH didn't generate any resonses, so i ddin't bother with the rest
hehe, I'm not very in for music videos on my computer, they just take up space, and I never watch them anyway.. :roll:

Yeah, Him got some good songs, heard some of them, probably not enough to be called a fan..

Originally Posted by DrijF360
50 Cents' new abum The Massacre is pretty good has some good tracks.
Got it some time ago, but haven't had the time to sit down and listen to it..
I think I'm tired of his rapping really, but I can get positivily surprised though..
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 08:31 PM   #26
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Yeah, Him got some good songs, heard some of them, probably not enough to be called a fan..
Obviously you haven't heard Razorblade Romance all the way through I couldn't get it out of my cd player for 3 or 4 months after i got it in fact...it's in my cd player right now

Old 02-25-2005, 08:49 PM   #27
Anonymous

Well just at the moment i have the two albums i bought most recently playing, Athlete- Tourist and Feeder- Pushing the Senses.

I don't tend to keep alot of MP3s on my comp like some of you guys :shock: i just tend to rip it from cd's when i fancy listening to it
Old 02-25-2005, 08:52 PM   #28
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
Well just at the moment i have the two , albums i bought most recently, Athlete- Tourist and Feeder- Pushing the Senses.

I don't tend to keep alot of MP3s on my comp like some of you guys :shock: i just tend to rip it from cd's when i fancy listening to it
thats where all my MP3s came from were from my cds. only ones i've DLd are listed at the start of the thread

Old 02-25-2005, 08:58 PM   #29
Anonymous

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Originally Posted by AL123
Well just at the moment i have the two , albums i bought most recently, Athlete- Tourist and Feeder- Pushing the Senses.

thats where all my MP3s came from were from my cds. only ones i've DLd are listed at the start of the thread
LOL but i delete them all cos i'm very disorganised and only have 80gb of disk space.... backing up mltiple dvd's takes alot of space ...... as for downloading tracks, the ones i download i eventually buy if i like it, in fact i would buy far less music if i didn't download any
Old 02-26-2005, 02:14 AM   #30
possessed_beaver
Regular User

thats just my music (minus a few Metallica concerts and my Led Zeplian discography)

music videos.. this doesent include my Slipknot, Fear factory, Korn, At the drive in and a few other bands concerts (probley about another 10 gb there)

All my metallica concerts on my computer, i have about another 20 bootleg concerts burned to DVD...

i will post my playlist later.
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote