Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 05-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #46
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla
I dont want continue arguing about this, simply i cant believe people hating Alonso, you all ferrari fans REMEMBER HUNGARORING 2003 !!!!!!!!
what about it ?? he just won, he had a good performance, and the good drivers were back in the grid... it was just a slip in the season, it happens all the time...

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Alonso is a cunt....... but his driving is fucking perfect - no mistakes. One thing is his personality, but on the track - he's as fast as Schumi these days. You can't say that he wins because others lose, because that's not fair - he's been on the podium for MANY races now - he's sooo constant, and his driving is sooo flawless, that his leading is absolutely well-deserved IMO.
Hes consistent, not perfect... I don't think hes as fast as Schumi, not even as fast as Kimi...
he wins cause hes got the best car and cause hes good, not because hes the best driver... and sometimes he has won cause there was no competition from the other teams, thats why I say that he doesn't win and the others lose, its like winning a soccer game cause of an own goal...
IMO his drive is calm thats why he doesn't commit mistakes, but when he tries he commits mistakes like in San Marino...

AND - I'm the first ant-Alonso here... well, may be the 3rd after Alex and Ronin but on the track - he's a top-class :bah:
What about starting a club ?
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:09 AM   #47
numerouno
Regular User

It already exists......... 8)

:arrow: http://www.antialonso.tk/
It's in Spanish and I don't understand a word, otherwise I would've joined!
numerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:26 AM   #48
LotusGT1
Regular User

That's what Ide kept saying