Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Music And Noise

Music And Noise This is where to discuss you favourite Artists, Bands and own Music

Old 03-12-2005, 11:14 AM   #106
|Nuno|
Regular User

Originally Posted by possessed_beaver
Originally Posted by |Nuno|
i rely enjoy the song 'outlaw torn' on that album, it's just an amazing song, and i rely enjoyed the S&M version of it aswell...

and feel free to click on the link in my sig
Yeah, great song indeed. One of my favourites on Load.

And by the way, the link isn't working for me...

i honestly think load and reload should have been a 2 disc set. they sound so similar that they might as well have been. Ain't my Bitch and Fuel have about the same tempo so both discs start out head bangingly hard 8)
Dude, you read my mind!

Since the first time I heard both albums I always tought that. I mean, ReLoad songs were made at the same time than Load, but they didn't make it to Load 'cause they didn't fit in just one CD... So they're basicly the same...

And if Metallica had done that, the major flaw of both albums (filler stuff) would have been surpassed... That would have been a killer album...

Nuno, you bastard! i don't know wether to thank you or kick your ass!!
LOL, I think I prefer the first option.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:32 PM   #107
Fleischmann
Regular User

Am I the only one to dislike Metallica ?? I mean, i don't exactly hate them, but their music just doesn't move me. I definatelly prefer heavier stuff. There are a few songs though that send a shiver down my spine...this one riff in "Welcome home"...gr8 stuff. But on the whole they aren't my style.

SlipKnoT time
Old 03-12-2005, 03:11 PM   #108
abbor
Regular User

Originally Posted by komotar
Right now I'm listening to a compilation I made ( two cd's). Jay-Z.

Went trough all his albums and picked best songs.
Hey, can you send that playlist to me? I have most of his albums, but want to make a compilation myself, and I don't have time..
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 09:59 PM   #109
ZfrkS62
Regular User

My collection has grown a mite stale so i decided it was time to quit eing cheap and add to it a little bit:

I already have Love Metal, but this new version (ok, not really new, it's been out since '03) is the Digipak from Germany with an extra track (Love's Requiem) and one of their videos (can't remember which one) plus a few more features. The middle disk is yet again HIM, but it's The Sacrament Single Vol. 1 (already have Vol. 2) and yet again it's from Germany (i LOVE hunting for CD's on the internet ). I don't think the 3rd one needs much explanation, but for those of you who have not yet emerged from under your rocks, it's Metallica's Garage, Inc. Look for my playlist on page one to double

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:48 AM   #110
MBW124

Lately, I have been enjoying the new CD from my favorite band Copeland. If you like alternative/indie, check them out!
MBW124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 05:56 PM   #111
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by TransAm2001

Kruder and Dorfmeister - G-stoned
Now thats good music

Im still stuck on John Frusciante, and lately I've been listeing to Fugazi, funny considering I dislike punk but these guys have something I like, and I dont know what it is.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote