Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 08-03-2004, 05:36 PM   #1
No.1
Regular User

Default Frank Mountain buys an F2001 (CAR)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 08-03-2004, 05:40 PM   #2
sameerrao
Regular User

I like the last line ... "I wont live my life saying "I wish""

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 05:41 PM   #3
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Very quick at reading
Old 08-03-2004, 05:42 PM   #4
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by thenumber1
Originally Posted by sameerrao
Very quick at reading
I actually read this two weeks back at Barnes and Nobles.

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
Old 08-03-2004, 06:58 PM   #5
mindgam3
Regular User

Had the magazine open on this article on my desk since i got it the other month.

Interesting to note that the CS according to their figures (which i presume they got from ferrari) laps their test track only 2 seconds slower than an enzo?
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 10:00 PM   #6
sameerrao
Regular User

Yeah the same thought crossed my mind not much difference between the Enzo and regular modena - 5 secs on 1:30 ~ 5% faster. Not much for the extra oodles of cash.

Originally Posted by mindgam3
Had the magazine open on this article on my desk since i got it the other month.

Interesting to note that the CS according to their figures (which i presume they got from ferrari) laps their test track only 2 seconds slower than an enzo?

Old 08-03-2004, 11:04 PM   #7
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by mindgam3
Two seconds on a track like that is a visible difference. The track also has a lot of bends, so the Enzo's 660 hp are not too useful there.

I wonder how much the guy paid for the car. Who wanted to bet bobafett knows?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote