Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Music And Noise

Music And Noise This is where to discuss you favourite Artists, Bands and own Music

Old 11-15-2005, 02:09 AM   #1
Apac102
Regular User

Default New Stuff Ive been listening to

The Tossers - an irish punk band from chicago. Really upbeat stuff. If your into Dropkick Murphy's then you will enjoy these guys.

Her Space Holiday - Electronic and indie put together. Similar to the Postal Service. Check out the new album.

Viva La Bands - This cd is for those metal guys out there. Bam found some really good bands out there that ive never heard of.

69 eyes - This band is relatively old but they came out with a new cd called Devils. Worth a look if you are a huge H.I.M fan like myself.

Fort Minor - Supposedly there coming out with a debut cd. Definitely pick it up if you are a Linkin Park fan. The lead singer of Linkin Park, don't know his name, went with Jay Z and made this. Its pretty good. A lil too pop for my taste though.

H.I.M - The new Dark Light Album is Unbelievable. I listen to this album constantly. I saw them in concert last week and it was out of this world. Check it out no matter what music fan you are. You will love this album.

Panic! at the Disco - a upcoming indie rock band. Real good stuff. If your into Fall out Boy or the Starting line check em out.

The Go! Team - just started listening to them recently. Not a big fan but they have a couple good songs that will get you going. Similar to the Avalanches.

Gnarkill - Hilarious!!! Dicamillo and Bam get together with Jess to make this album. Don't listen to it if your not a big CKY fan or Jackass. You wouldn't understand what the hell is going on.

If you have any suggestions, let me hear them. I love music.
Apac102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 05:06 PM   #2
Apac102
Regular User

Yeah, I really like the stellastarr. Thanks for suggesting. TestIcicles are good too but a lil too dancey for me.
Apac102 is offline   Reply With Quote