Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:56 PM   #46
RC45
Regular User

^ I am sure between the some of the JW members here we will be able to have a "first person" impression sooner than later
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #47
gangajas
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45

That was a question - not a direct insult.

And the moment YOU accept that my opinion is different from yours, then you can speak.

You demand I accept that you have a different opinion... yout YOU won't acept that I or others have an opinion different from yours.

That's the point.

So again I ask - were you born stupid or are you just refusing to accept that some people have OPINIONS different from yours?
You are the one who doesn't accept other people opinions, you are the one who have used the insult more than almost all the other JW members combined, I think you are the one who have the problem here.

BTW - are trying to show your solidarity and support for terorism with your signature pictures?
Obviously no. Have you seen "It's always sunny in Philadelphia"?

I hope you never call me terrorist supporter again.
gangajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #48
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by gangajas

That was a question - not a direct insult.

And the moment YOU accept that my opinion is different from yours, then you can speak.

You demand I accept that you have a different opinion... yout YOU won't acept that I or others have an opinion different from yours.

That's the point.

So again I ask - were you born stupid or are you just refusing to accept that some people have OPINIONS different from yours?
You are the one who doesn't accept other people opinions, you are the one who have used the insult more than almost all the other JW members combined, I think you are the one who have the problem here.
No - you have the problem.

I accept and allow youto have your opinion - I have never said you shouldn't - in fact I encourage you to have you own opinion.

I just choose to not agree with you.. but YOU can't accept that I post my opinion when it is different to yours - yet you expect me to just walk away after you post you opinion.

Screqw that - just as you are entitled to yours.. so am I mine.. accept it.

BTW - are trying to show your solidarity and support for terorism with your signature pictures?
Obviously no. Have you seen "It's always sunny in Philadelphia"?

I hope you never call me terrorist supporter again.
That image out of context does nothing except show your solidarity for terrorist.

We all know why you use that as a signature - and it's not because you love "It's always sunny in Philadelphia".

That is as absurd as me postign a swastika and saying "Have you never seen Hogans Heros.. :roll: :roll:
Old 06-02-2007, 01:31 PM   #49
gangajas
Regular User

No - you have the problem.

I accept and allow youto have your opinion - I have never said you shouldn't - in fact I encourage you to have you own opinion.

I just choose to not agree with you.. but YOU can't accept that I post my opinion when it is different to yours - yet you expect me to just walk away after you post you opinion.

Screqw that - just as you are entitled to yours.. so am I mine.. accept it.
You accept my opinion but you insult me when I write it. You're really funny man.

That image out of context does nothing except show your solidarity for terrorist.

We all know why you use that as a signature - and it's not because you "loved "It's always sunny in Philadelphia".

That is as absurd as me postign a swastika and saying "Have younever seen Hogans Heros.. :roll: :roll:
Watch this video and STFU:

How many terrorists have you seen with a hammer? I thought you were more intelligent than that

By the way, when you say "We all know"....how many members think I'm a terrorist supporter? I would like to know their nicks.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:45 PM   #50
RC45
Regular User

You accept my opinion but you insult me when I write it. You're really funny man.
No - I never insulted you for writing anything - in fact I never insulted you, I merely helped you mor clearly understand why my opinion has just as much legitimacy as your's has.

That is as absurd as me postign a swastika and saying "Have younever seen Hogans Heros.. :roll: :roll:

You don't even know who or what Hogans Heroes is do you?

The point is a dishtowel head-dressed man out of context is as insane as a lone swastika being used for humour.

That's the point.

By the way, when you say "We all know"....how many members think I'm a terrorist supporter? I would like to know their nicks.
Ever person who sees that image at face value and out of context would not think first "Oh that was that funny episode of "Sunny in Philli" hahaha" - first they would look and go WTF - is that bloke trying to be funny or stupid using that sig? Then, they MIGHT recall the episode if they were obsessed with watching mediocre sitcoms.

I though the "new face of JW" was about not inciting inter group hostility?

This thread proves you are not yet ready to even face a car discussion with opposing opinions.

:roll:

BTW - I never disputed the incredible speed and acceleration of the Veyron - I have simply said I am not impressed after viewing the car in complete context. Does that mean I wouldn't buy one if I had $1.5 million to blow on a car? No.

This alone makes you so mad you have keep the thread going to oppose this view
Old 06-02-2007, 03:24 PM   #51
gangajas
Regular User

No - I never insulted you for writing anything - in fact I never insulted you, I merely helped you mor clearly understand why my opinion has just as much legitimacy as your's has.

You don't even know who or what Hogans Heroes is do you?

The point is a dishtowel head-dressed man out of context is as insane as a lone swastika being used for humour.

That's the point.

Ever person who sees that image at face value and out of context would not think first "Oh that was that funny episode of "Sunny in Philli" hahaha" - first they would look and go WTF - is that bloke trying to be funny or stupid using that sig? Then, they MIGHT recall the episode if they were obsessed with watching mediocre sitcoms.

I though the "new face of JW" was about not inciting inter group hostility?

This thread proves you are not yet ready to even face a car discussion with opposing opinions.

BTW - I never disputed the incredible speed and acceleration of the Veyron - I have simply said I am not impressed after viewing the car in complete context. Does that mean I wouldn't buy one if I had $1.5 million to blow on a car? No.

This alone makes you so mad you have keep the thread going to oppose this view
Ok, you are right. :roll:

Have a nice day.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:50 PM   #52
RC45
Regular User

Ok, you are right. :roll:
No I'm not.
Have a nice day.
I always do - thank you.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:42 PM   #53
tforth
Regular User

nthfinity wrote:
What IS impressive even considering the number of 1000+ hp cars on the street in USA, and elsewhere, is that the Bugatti has virtually no discernable lag from any speed, and rpm...
Actually, to the contrary, I have heard from several different sources, that the Veyron DOES suffer turbo lag, depending on the conditions (i.e. RPM, load, etc.)

Regarding all the heritage and styling matters, I don't really care. What impresses me is the level of engineering that has gone into this thing. The brakes use titanium pistons, and other technology from aerospace engineering, for example.
tforth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:52 PM   #54
tforth
Regular User

RC45 wrote:
As much as you claim to know all - perhaps you might want to take a trip to Decatur Indiana and tell the folks at LPE that what they build cannot be done and they must be liars and cheats because you say its not possible.
Oh yeah. Please tell me smarty pants, what exactly is LPE's DVP&R (Design Verification Plan and Report) for the transmissions upgrades? Tell me, where do they run their vehicle durability tests: Arizona, Norway? What do they consider an acceptable R/1000? Oh that's right, they probably don't make a 1000 of anything, right? Engineering isn't just fitting something under a hood, ad making it run for a little while.

It has to start at -40° to +50°C, it has to work with all the subcomponents at their min. and max tolerances, it has to work when is very humid, and very dry, it has to last in the dessert, and in hot salt baths, it has to go through waist high troughs of water and not make any noise afterwards, etc., etc. This small sampling of common requirements that OEs have for their vehicles, is one of the reasons why they have so many engineers and technicians employed.

It is way easier to make a car work under less extreme conditions PERIOD
tforth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:41 AM   #55
harryo2b
Regular User

The Porsche 959 was and still is a technological achievement. It still runs with the big boys of today and makes others look plain silly all after being 20+ years old!

What the fuck do you do with 1000+hp anyways? Not too useful on a track unless you call 1/4 Mile times racing and that goes for any car Veyron or Corvette.

2006 Porsche Boxster S/Atlas Grey Metallic/Black/Black/6 spd
Canon 30D/17-85 IS/70-200 4L IS/580EXII/430EX/B+W Filters
harryo2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:11 AM   #56
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by tforth
RC45 wrote:
As much as you claim to know all - perhaps you might want to take a trip to Decatur Indiana and tell the folks at LPE that what they build cannot be done and they must be liars and cheats because you say its not possible.
Oh yeah. Please tell me smarty pants, what exactly is LPE's DVP&R (Design Verification Plan and Report) for the transmissions upgrades? Tell me, where do they run their vehicle durability tests: Arizona, Norway? What do they consider an acceptable R/1000? Oh that's right, they probably don't make a 1000 of anything, right? Engineering isn't just fitting something under a hood, ad making it run for a little while.

It has to start at -40° to +50°C, it has to work with all the subcomponents at their min. and max tolerances, it has to work when is very humid, and very dry, it has to last in the dessert, and in hot salt baths, it has to go through waist high troughs of water and not make any noise afterwards, etc., etc. This small sampling of common requirements that OEs have for their vehicles, is one of the reasons why they have so many engineers and technicians employed.

It is way easier to make a car work under less extreme conditions PERIOD
WTF are you ranting on about?

LPE doesn't need to do shit.. and neither does GM - TREMEC does it for them.. I guess you have NEVER bothered to wonder out of your basement.. you do know that EVERY engineered component is for sale... right?

I fyouneed a transmission fo r your car - you can apporach a transmission builder and buy a ready engineered proven product.

Again - if youknow so fucking much why don't YOU take trip over to Indiana and tell LPE they are a bunch of cunts that can't build shit.

Let us know how that goes.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:32 AM   #57
pitfield
Regular User

God, you are auch a tool.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:11 AM   #58
gis
Regular User

so much for a bitching free month,lol

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #59
martin100
Regular User

Maby itīs time to close this thread now :roll:
martin100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:13 PM   #60
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pitfield
God, you are auch a tool.
And you're auch a wanker.. your point?

Originally Posted by gis
so much for a bitching free month,lol
That knife cut's both ways..

Originally Posted by martin100
Maby itīs time to close this thread now :roll:
Why? Because "some people" can't stand to view anything opposite to what they dream about every day?

Originally Posted by everso
BS45: will you ever just STFU??? seriously....everyone is irritated and fed up with your jealous, insecure, idiotic ranting.
Why don't you put some money where that mouth is and donate to support the site once in a while (although technicall speaking you did once if I am not mistaken) - maybe then you will be taken a little more seriously than just a nervous drunken, pill popping spoiled socialite.

Originally Posted by everso
might we suggest you act your age??
I simply follow your example...