Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 10-15-2007, 09:01 AM   #1
blue8
Regular User

Default Ferrari F430 TG-2 Bodykit

Most would agree modifying a Ferrari is sacrilege yet there remains enough demand out there to warrant aftermarket tuners like Japan’s T2-G to develop unique pieces for the rare Italian exotics. Thankfully their custom kit for the F430 remains as tasteful as the original and also manages to add a bit more aggression to the supercar.

The kit consists of a new front bar, which replaces the original version’s twin air intakes with a single black band that almost resembles the gaping mouth of a shark. The actual intake pipes have been replaced with carbon-fiber and the light weight material can also be optioned for a new lower lip.

New side skirts lead to revised intake covers just behind the doors and give the car a more aggressive stance, while the rear of the car dons a new bumper with a carbon-fiber diffuser.

It’s not surprising to see a Japanese tuner develop aftermarket pieces for an Italian supercar brand. Japan ranks very highly for Ferrari sales after the U.S. and the Middle East and has in the past received several special edition models unique to the country such as the recent 612 Scaglietti Cornes.
http://www.t2-g.com/en/products.html

I don't see the point of purchasing a bodykit for the F430 (and yet I posted this). Anyway, the front bumper spoiler makes it look Japanese

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #2
pzgren
Regular User

don't like the front bumper at all.... looks now like the car is smiling....!

reminds me of this when the car ist talking.....

Old 10-15-2007, 11:23 AM   #3
LEXION
Regular User

looks like an old man siling with no teeth

still, I love it

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:35 PM   #4
chest3r
Regular User

That's probably the best looking tuned F430 I've seen. Probably because the changes aren't much.

The front bumper doesn't look bad... but not better than the original. The rear one is cool ( Scuderia style ). And the wheels are cool ! 8)
Old 10-15-2007, 01:45 PM   #5
Skaala
Regular User

it kinda makes it look like a Z06 with that front bumper