Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 08-27-2004, 02:38 AM   #1
novass
Regular User

Default Ferrari Monte Posto, 512TR, Bertone, Dino

Some pics from work and a few that stradale requested. Due to our timezones, I never saw him online, so I am postin them here.

First up, a new delivery from Monterey, Ferrari Monte Posto. I dont know too much about the car yet, other then its got a 4 cyl up front.

EDIT: Dont know why the thumbs arent showing up for the first 5, the links work tho

512 TR

Really nice Dino, I love this color.

And now for stradale. Here are the pics of the Bertone's interior for your Dad. I have a few more that arent here and also if you need anything specific or whatever, dont hesitate to ask and ill see if I can figure out a way to just host a zip file or something. I cant wait to see how your Dad's model turns out!

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 02:53 AM   #2
Fleischmann
Regular User

Damn...I can't even express how badass that 512 looks. So sleek and sexy...

I'd say you have the best job in the world...right after St.Anger that is Great pics. THX
Old 08-27-2004, 04:30 AM   #3
TT
Regular User

Dang at the moment there is a litlle problem with imageshack and I can't see the pics!! only the first ones loaded and now it's not working I will come back later to enjoy them!
Old 08-27-2004, 04:55 AM   #4
dodo
Regular User

the color of that dino is beeeeeautiful!

thx

exoticsonroad.com
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 06:21 AM   #5
stradale
Regular User

Thanks a lot for the pictures, novass!!! These are an incredible source of information for all kinds of details we wouldn't have a clue about if we had to rely on books and magazines! :shock: The guages, gearlever, ashtray, doorlinings, switches, upholstery etc. are unique for this car I guess. My dad will love this stuff!!
Old 08-27-2004, 09:08 PM   #6
novass
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
Thanks a lot for the pictures, novass!!! These are an incredible source of information for all kinds of details we wouldn't have a clue about if we had to rely on books and magazines! :shock: The guages, gearlever, ashtray, doorlinings, switches, upholstery etc. are unique for this car I guess. My dad will love this stuff!!
Glad I could be of some help. Like I said, dont hesitate to ask if you need anymore. I got your PM about the exhaust, etc. so ill try and snap some photos of that.

@TT - Imageshack was having some problems when i uploaded this stuff and i still dont know why the first few photos dont have thumbs. If you want any of the photos, let me know and ill figure out a way to get them to you if these dont end up workin.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote