Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini > Lamborghini Pictures and Videos

Old 08-19-2006, 11:54 PM   #16
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
The point is, anyone taking pictures of two dead people and then splashing them about the internet is a ghoul. It has nothing to do with the fact that the car is a Lamborghini, and everything to do with the fact that there is no need for it. Yes, this is more ghoulish than pictures of dead Lebanese babies, as at least those pictures are in context, and that context is related to the war in that area, whereas these are just the kind of pictures that websites such as ConsumptionJunction, Ogrish and the rest feed on, like the bottom-feeder parasites that they are.
Hhhmmm - this is a car acdident.

They happen every day - the images are aweful and eye opening - but they are reality and you don't have to look if you choose not to... but they are in conetxt.

Life is in context.

Maybe having spent a year as a firefighter when I was 18 years old, hardened me to this sight - one never get "used" to seeing charred bodies... but you come to accept tem as part of being a fragile human being in a rought harsh world.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:50 AM   #17
Caplax40
Regular User

Now they couldn't get out because of the Lambo's scissor doors right? I assume that they would have had a much better chance of survival if the car had conventional doors.

This is the second time I have seen a Murcielago upside down and charred from catching on fire.
Caplax40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:08 AM   #18
5vz-fe
Regular User

Actually, I agree, it is sad enough for their family to lost their loved ones, it will really really hurt them when they realize the death pictures of their loved ones are circulated all over the internet. I agree ppl can always choose not to watch but it cannot hide the fact they they are all around the world, and probably lengthen their psychological healing time.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:12 AM   #19
nickthaskater

With the history of Lambos going up in flames, you'd think they would implement some sort of emergency door release system since the doors are completely useless in a roll-over. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that scissor doors aren't really going to work when the car is upside down.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:42 AM   #20
TeflonTron
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
The point is, anyone taking pictures of two dead people and then splashing them about the internet is a ghoul. It has nothing to do with the fact that the car is a Lamborghini, and everything to do with the fact that there is no need for it. Yes, this is more ghoulish than pictures of dead Lebanese babies, as at least those pictures are in context, and that context is related to the war in that area, whereas these are just the kind of pictures that websites such as ConsumptionJunction, Ogrish and the rest feed on, like the bottom-feeder parasites that they are.

They happen every day - the images are aweful and eye opening - but they are reality and you don't have to look if you choose not to... but they are in conetxt.

Life is in context.

Maybe having spent a year as a firefighter when I was 18 years old, hardened me to this sight - one never get "used" to seeing charred bodies... but you come to accept tem as part of being a fragile human being in a rought harsh world.
You have children, right? How would you feel if they were killed and their mutilated bodies were photographed and splashed across the internet?
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:09 AM   #21
DI48LO
Regular User

These are the most shocking pics I ever saw... Please tell me that they were dead before it caught fire.... My opinion is that sometimes we should see pics like these because it puts us on thouhts. Poeople who have heart will drive more careful after seeing these. Does anybody know exactly how the accident happened? As I see, the main causes were excesive speeds and irresponsability.
DI48LO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:26 AM   #22
a007apl
Regular User

She is that babe died
http://www.novamodels.cz/show1_rv.ph...y&adr1=modelky
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:38 AM   #23
5vz-fe
Regular User

RIP
Old 08-21-2006, 12:08 PM   #24
RC45
Regular User

Life is in context.

You have children, right? How would you feel if they were killed and their mutilated bodies were photographed and splashed across the internet?
Uhm - that's life bub.

Suck it up.

If some one were in an accident, then the family would already know, and the truth is that their (or mine or yours) mutilated bodies would be seen by the EMS workers or anyone on the scene... so what exactly is the difference?

Whether seen by 1, 2, 2000 or 20 million people - it does nto change the event or the outcome.

And how hypocritical can people get - there are burned babies on TV everynight..

I honestly wonder how the western world actually keeps functioning with so many politcally-correct peace-nick do-gooder liberal everyone-wangchung-tonight yahoos everywhere.

:roll:
Old 08-21-2006, 01:14 PM   #25
cooperluke
Regular User

Gee... I have to cancel my Murcielago and buy a Gallardo instead...

Well, after seeing this pics I remembered how good is to be here, and how crucial is to mantain safety...

May this pictures help to make someone be a bit more careful...

cooperluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:21 PM   #26
Regular User

I think we all saw the pictures now, please, have some respect and delete those images, thank you.

RIP
03200165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:02 PM   #27
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by 03200165
I think we all saw the pictures now, please, have some respect and delete those images, thank you.

RIP
If they offend you - don't look. I know I don't look at them - no need to - if you have seen one charred body, you have seen them all.

Whas next? If you think of those pictures please erase your mind?
Old 08-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #28
TeflonTron
Regular User

Life is in context.

Uhm - that's life bub.

Suck it up.

If some one were in an accident, then the family would already know, and the truth is that their (or mine or yours) mutilated bodies would be seen by the EMS workers or anyone on the scene... so what exactly is the difference?

Whether seen by 1, 2, 2000 or 20 million people - it does nto change the event or the outcome.

And how hypocritical can people get - there are burned babies on TV everynight..

I honestly wonder how the western world actually keeps functioning with so many politcally-correct peace-nick do-gooder liberal everyone-wangchung-tonight yahoos everywhere.

Way to ignore the question.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:43 PM   #29
RC45
Regular User

Life is in context.

Uhm - that's life bub.

Suck it up.

Way to ignore the question.
I answered the question directly.

You failed to read it.

My answer is:

Thats life bub.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:51 PM   #30
TeflonTron
Regular User

"that's life bub" is not an answer to "how would you feel if this happened to your children?" now is it?

Let me just say this: I hope that your family are safe and don't end up in a horrible crash where the burn to death, as I'll make sure to send you high res pictures of them every day: from the morning after, through the funeral and for years to come.