Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 12-04-2006, 10:36 PM   #31
Al Fucking Gore
Regular User

Originally Posted by ferrarif1fan89
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by Al Fucking Gore
Originally Posted by RAMMIUS
I would like to see all those fucking dumb americans have an accident at that speed in their beloved Vette`s

It would be nice to see the outcome

Now all of a sudden every piece of shit american it`s an expert in supercar chassis and suspension setup :alienflip:
motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?p=688868&highlight=american#688868

It appears this fellow has anger pent up to multiple groups of people.

One, Engineers
Two, Americans
Three, Corvette people
Four, People who say a Ferrari is less. Less then anything, it seems
Five, People who disagree with him

This isn't the first time this n00b on my Internets has made a ripe steanch in people's virtual mouths; I'm serial!
Great heads up - I must have missed the details his rant's in that thread..

it would seem that he has been a pure arsehole for at least the last 4 months.

Perhaps he does need a cooling off period to get back in line.
great, can he be banned now? PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE?
While I did create the Internets, I have not yet learned to control it. I'm serial!
Old 12-05-2006, 05:37 AM   #32
RAMMIUS
Regular User

your posts prove you are as incompetant
Really, well what I`ve said here

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...r=asc&start=20

in 2 reply`s was the same with Mr. graywolf`s reply in this topic, so graywolf 624 is incompetent too ?

I say ban him.

All in favor say "yay" all opposing say "yay"
That`s because `ive corrected your replies a few times in the past and somehow you didn`t like that.

Rammius he asked a simple question what the fucks ur problem
He read the thread about the Black Enzo crash and he insulted me directly by saying that i`am talking out of my ass, about Enzo`s chassis design, that brakes in 2 in case of accident.
If i remember correctly, and I do I was the only one to sustain that it was designed to brake apart apart in order to protect.
My insult was a result of his action, but then nth felt that it was necesarry to insult me, don`t know the reason.
Maybe he didn`t read the thread about the Enzo crash, maybe he didn`t make the connection about the first reply in this topic and whom it was adressed to. don`t know and it doesnt matter.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:10 AM   #33
FXX06
Regular User

Dude if I thought you were talking out your ass... I would have said so... I didnt even read that thread I only saw the pics... You need to chill out... When I made that comment about talking out your ass it wasnt aimed at anyone. I said it cause I wanted a honest response and not some 12 year old telling me how this car works...

O yeh Philip I have no clue where I found that avatar. I saw it on a site some time ago and saved it just incase. Thanks 8)

Sorry about the drama mods and admin.
FXX06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:17 AM   #34
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

in 2 reply`s was the same with Mr. graywolf`s reply in this topic, so graywolf 624 is incompetent too ?

I say ban him.

That`s because `ive corrected your replies a few times in the past and somehow you didn`t like that.

He read the thread about the Black Enzo crash and he insulted me directly by saying that i`am talking out of my ass, about Enzo`s chassis design, that brakes in 2 in case of accident.
If i remember correctly, and I do I was the only one to sustain that it was designed to brake apart apart in order to protect.
My insult was a result of his action, but then nth felt that it was necesarry to insult me, don`t know the reason.
Maybe he didn`t read the thread about the Enzo crash, maybe he didn`t make the connection about the first reply in this topic and whom it was adressed to. don`t know and it doesnt matter.
funny, how you can talk about people insulting you by saying you were "talking out of your ass" about chassis design, when, in just one post, you call ViperASR a 1). stupid imbecil, 2). an idiot, 3). a dipshit, and 4). a moron for presenting his opinion.

For those who need proof, http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...r=asc&start=20

i cannot STAND to see an asshole like you on the internet demeaning somebody who you DON'T EVEN KNOW. did your mother hug you enough as a ittle boy, RAMMIUS? honestly, i can think of quite a few things that are better then insulting somebody when unprovoked online, but i guess you can't. oh well.

oh, and btw, your an asshole. i'm not trying to be mean, but i thought you should know. :roll:
Old 12-05-2006, 06:19 AM   #35
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

Originally Posted by FXX06

Sorry about the drama mods and admin.
likewise
Old 12-05-2006, 03:42 PM   #36
ARMAN
Regular User

@RAMMIUS - so fucking what? it gives you no fucking right to insult people here! grow the fuck up! :roll:

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:16 PM   #37
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
@RAMMIUS - so fucking what? it gives you no fucking right to insult people here! grow the fuck up! :roll:
Yep! :roll:
Old 12-05-2006, 04:40 PM   #38
ViperASR
Regular User

Originally Posted by ferrarif1fan89
funny, how you can talk about people insulting you by saying you were "talking out of your ass" about chassis design, when, in just one post, you call ViperASR a 1). stupid imbecil, 2). an idiot, 3). a dipshit, and 4). a moron for presenting his opinion.

For those who need proof, http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...r=asc&start=20

i cannot STAND to see an asshole like you on the internet demeaning somebody who you DON'T EVEN KNOW. did your mother hug you enough as a ittle boy, RAMMIUS? honestly, i can think of quite a few things that are better then insulting somebody when unprovoked online, but i guess you can't. oh well.

oh, and btw, your an asshole. i'm not trying to be mean, but i thought you should know. :roll:
I actually forgot about that. Im in favor of banning. The personal attacks at me were unprovoked and meaningless.

@Rommius-dude, your 26, learn how to chill out a bit or you will never survive in the real world when someone disagrees with you, or even expresses their opinion. Chill out dude.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:48 PM   #39
nthfinity
Regular User

I say ban him.

Actually, it does matter. You are attacking somebody again and again w/out provocation. You take simple questions, and opinions as a personal attack against you for some reason.. yet you prove you don't know any more then the next JW member... I would argue a great deal of members here know more then you. I for one designed a carbon fibre reinforced aluminum monicoque in 2003 at WMU; so I think that qualifies me as something more then the accused "wanabe" What chassis have you designed? What technical papers have you even read?

am I insulting when I say that you prove you are incompetant? refer to many of your posts. They in fact, do prove you are nothing more then a very angry fanboy. I hope you never sit in a Ferrari, as the Ferrari would shudder from your aura of idiocracy. I will defend another JW member when I feel he is being wronged, and this is ANOTHER case of you doing just that, and others defending the guy you call "Dipshit", or other derogotory remarks.

Also, You still haven't mentioned "what i said at Fchat" have you, incompetant asshole fanboy? I'm curious as to what kind of comment you can constrew as being deserving of your idiocratic wrath. LOL

Originally Posted by ViperASR
I think the design of the car was great, if not close to perfect. It just seems that the if the car is T-boned or something like that happens, it splits in the middle. Perhaps it is the result of the carbon-fibre, in that is does not bend like steel/aluminum, it shatters.
You stupid imbecil :x , that chassis was designed in order to brake apart in case the impact passes some value.
In that case not only the passangers have a better chance of surviving but also some idiot like you that comes from the other direction doesn`t get hit by 1350kg but rather by half, and improving the chances of survival for everybody , you dipshit.

The same company that makes the chassis for Enzo made the one for Carrera GT(and for Veyron too), and when that lady crashed the Black GT the car split in two also.

How come a moron like you, somehow finds flaws in the worlds best cars ? :alienflip:
How come you can't find flaws in a Ferrari... or other hyper exotics for that matter, you are living in a dream world. There is a school of thought in Engineering that states something to the nature of this... "Learn to expect the unexpected in real world testing" The splitting action of the Enzo is an example of this.. Bare in mind, not one of the crash tested Enzo's had split like this.

Even another step beyond this, Why the hell are you attacking so many people again and again. You are an asshole, incompetant, and an over-the-top fanboy; nothing more.

Originally Posted by bmuller
Don't worry about RAMMIUS chico, he just seems a little more touchy than usual. Plus, you didn't do anything so we're on your side.

BTW, welcome to JW. It's always nice to see new faces/avatars...
I would argue he is just as touchy as always, and I may be able to argue quite successfully.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:54 PM   #40
Al Fucking Gore
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity

motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45286&postdays=0&postorder=asc&st art=20

I say ban him.

Actually, it does matter. You are attacking somebody again and again w/out provocation. You take simple questions, and opinions as a personal attack against you for some reason.. yet you prove you don't know any more then the next JW member... I would argue a great deal of members here know more then you. I for one designed a carbon fibre reinforced aluminum monicoque in 2003 at WMU; so I think that qualifies me as something more then the accused "wanabe" What chassis have you designed? What technical papers have you even read?

am I insulting when I say that you prove you are incompetant? refer to many of your posts. They in fact, do prove you are nothing more then a very angry fanboy. I hope you never sit in a Ferrari, as the Ferrari would shudder from your aura of idiocracy. I will defend another JW member when I feel he is being wronged, and this is ANOTHER case of you doing just that, and others defending the guy you call "Dipshit", or other derogotory remarks.

Also, You still haven't mentioned "what i said at Fchat" have you, incompetant asshole fanboy? I'm curious as to what kind of comment you can constrew as being deserving of your idiocratic wrath. LOL

Originally Posted by ViperASR
I think the design of the car was great, if not close to perfect. It just seems that the if the car is T-boned or something like that happens, it splits in the middle. Perhaps it is the result of the carbon-fibre, in that is does not bend like steel/aluminum, it shatters.
You stupid imbecil :x , that chassis was designed in order to brake apart in case the impact passes some value.
In that case not only the passangers have a better chance of surviving but also some idiot like you that comes from the other direction doesn`t get hit by 1350kg but rather by half, and improving the chances of survival for everybody , you dipshit.

The same company that makes the chassis for Enzo made the one for Carrera GT(and for Veyron too), and when that lady crashed the Black GT the car split in two also.

How come a moron like you, somehow finds flaws in the worlds best cars ? :alienflip:
How come you can't find flaws in a Ferrari... or other hyper exotics for that matter, you are living in a dream world. There is a school of thought in Engineering that states something to the nature of this... "Learn to expect the unexpected in real world testing" The splitting action of the Enzo is an example of this.. Bare in mind, not one of the crash tested Enzo's had split like this.

Even another step beyond this, Why the hell are you attacking so many people again and again. You are an asshole, incompetant, and an over-the-top fanboy; nothing more.

Originally Posted by bmuller
Don't worry about RAMMIUS chico, he just seems a little more touchy than usual. Plus, you didn't do anything so we're on your side.

BTW, welcome to JW. It's always nice to see new faces/avatars...
I would argue he is just as touchy as always, and I may be able to argue quite successfully.
It is people like this Rammius character who ruin my Internets.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:03 PM   #41
ARMAN
Regular User

Mr.Gore, took some spam pill lately?

.................................................. .............................
Old 12-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #42
TopGearNL
Regular User

Mr.Gore, took some spam pill lately?
No he just had this for dinner

Old 12-05-2006, 06:07 PM   #43
ARMAN
Regular User

oh that would explain he's compulsion to spam the same crap all over again in all of the treads he's in 8)

*sniff* *sniff* smells like buttgirls sister or its just me?

Old 12-05-2006, 06:27 PM   #44
SFDMALEX
Regular User

How about you shut the fuck up before I make you stop posting in this section all together?

Ok cabron? Move along.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:29 PM   #45
Al Fucking Gore
Regular User

oh that would explain he's compulsion to spam the same crap all over again in all of the treads he's in 8)

*sniff* *sniff* smells like buttgirls sister or its just me?
I read that in order for me to post links, I read I must spam; even I, Al Fucking Gore, have to adhear to the same rules as everyone else.

To stay "on topic" The Enzo is designed to be exotic, and it even crashes in an exotic way.