Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars > American Cars Pictures and Videos

Old 05-03-2006, 08:49 AM   #16
RC45
Regular User

AGain - thats a cop out - even after having the fact explained that there are 2 models.... NOBODY except non-Vette people have any aspirations of the Coupe being the "holy grail" - and NEVER has he Coupe been proclaimed to be anything but a capable sports car and nothing more.

Skylines are not sold in the UK, but people do not judge the GTR performance on the Skyline sedan performance... do they? No.

Same difference.The BMI video has the TOP model of each car in it - yet the mediocre AVERAGE Vette - again we are telling everyone, the Coupe is built EXACTLY the way it is. It is SUPPOSED to do what it does the way it does - it is the cra for 90% of the poeple who want a capable cruiser.

Period.

Who except Vette haters try to claim otherwise - in the mean time the TOP model is simply ignored because it doesn't fit in with the Jeremy Clarkson crap view.

People who claim to e auto enthusiasts ought to know these things - right?

I notice you still haven't adressed this one:

A candid question: Based on the fact that the C5 Z06 is capable of lapping the Nurburgring in 7m56s - equal to the 911GT3 would you say the car deserves unqualified credit?

And I don't care if you do or don't but it is indicative of how people respond and think
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:02 AM   #17
DeMoN
Regular User

^ lol, that wont happen when ppl like RC45 here take that tone. Instead of persuading, he is "hitlering" about the "awesomness" of the corvette. From what I read, many ppl agree (including myself) that the Z06 is a good car. What I (and others) say is that the regular corvettes have nothing to offer, but straight-line acceleration. I bet if they changed the shape and name of the Z06 as to be a totally different car, it would get recognized better.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:36 AM   #18
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
^ lol, that wont happen when ppl like RC45 here take that tone. Instead of persuading, he is "hitlering" about the "awesomness" of the corvette. From what I read, many ppl agree (including myself) that the Z06 is a good car. What I (and others) say is that the regular corvettes have nothing to offer, but straight-line acceleration. I bet if they changed the shape and name of the Z06 as to be a totally different car, it would get recognized better.
Dude - f-off. And I make no appology for telling you straight up.

You posted that pointless video in this thread for no reason than being a prick. It has NOTHING to do with the sentiment of the compilation video - it does not even include the same model of car. YOU fucked up this thread.

Arseholes like this are the only people who keep harping on the Coupe vs other top model cars - over and over again.

Again - the Corvette Coupe is made for the masses and is a cool car - not a balls to the wall top dog. never was intended to be, never will be.

According to your logic the Golf GTi must suck - because if you do a head to head of the regular run of the mill Golf against other hot hatches it would lose - therefore the GTi must suck - right?

It's an absurd statement and position to take.

I am about done with JW because of arseholes like you that make this place not worth the logon time.

When it gets to this point - it's time to move on. That time came over at R acing F lix and it is about that time here now as well.

Since day one I have never made false claims or posted untruth or fanboyed the ZR1 or Z06 without out facts to back the comment up - yet every single counterpoint provided has simply been rumour, lie and falsehood.

It's gets old.

It's got old.
Old 05-03-2006, 04:30 PM   #19
coombsie66
Regular User

^^ I agree, and it would be a great shame, not to mention a loss to loose you from this forum RC, but as long as people constantly spout bullshit then i can see where you are coming from ...
Old 05-03-2006, 07:53 PM   #20
DeMoN
Regular User

i read the rules here

:arrow:
I read the rules! you can too!
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28049
Old 05-03-2006, 08:07 PM   #21
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
So - you speak 3 languages - guess you never figured on someoen speaking 5... not counting the African dialects I can get by in.

Racial? What racial statement?

You are a guest leaching off the system - and my hispanic wife really counts as a red-neck sister I guess.

Nice try buddy - but you already lost when you posted the nonsense you did - it was uncalled for - yet you did it.

I am guessing this is the last post to directly address you that will not get deleted.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:27 PM   #22
RC45
Regular User

I read the rules too! yea!

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28049
Old 05-03-2006, 08:37 PM   #23
RC45
Regular User

I always wondered why you never owned up to leaking the C6 Z06 pictures -

Iowa sucks