Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 11-25-2006, 05:39 PM   #1
TopGearNL
Regular User

Default Infinite Mario Bros!

never get tired of this 8)

http://www.mojang.com/notch/mario/

The sound effects are
Old 11-25-2006, 06:29 PM   #2
Zot09
Regular User

Seriously, you find some of the coolest stuff TGNL. It's pretty damn fun, but there are too many power-up! I love the music too! Especially on level 4 of stage one. It was always one of my favorites while I was growing up.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:37 PM   #3
Zot09
Regular User

Oh yeah, the game has a few glitches/errors in terms of the regular Mario games.

1) Let's say you have the fire costume on Mario, and you fall down a hole. You respawn with the fire costume.

2) Let's say that you're big Mario, and you hit a box and the fire flower comes up. Then let's say that while you're in the process of picking up the fire flower, you are hit by an enemy and become small Mario. Normally, after you pick up the fire flower after that you would become big Mario again. But in this game you become Mario with the fire costume.

3) Sometimes power ups come out of the regular boxes, instead of just the ones with question marks on them.

4) When going to one of the mushrooms on the stage, instead of being taken to some bonus stage where you can get items, it takes you to a dungeon/castle.

5) Let's say you click into another tab on firefox while playing the game. Once you go back to the game Mario will keep moving to the right. It's happened to me twice. The first time I kept clicking and it went back to normal. The seconds time I ended up dying because I tried to finish the level like that hahaha

I need to stop playing...lol
Old 11-25-2006, 08:02 PM   #4
TopGearNL
Regular User

Seriously, you find some of the coolest stuff TGNL
No problem mate, I do it with pleasure