Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion > The Cool Wall

The Cool Wall Our version of the cool wall.. you decide what's cool and what's not - view the results HERE

View Poll Results: Audi Q7
subzero 7 7.95%
cool 39 44.32%
uncool 18 20.45%
seriously uncool 24 27.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2006, 09:41 AM   #31
Stoopie
Regular User

Location: United Provinces of the Kingdom of Great Netherlands

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
Originally Posted by Stoopie
No no, you were talking about it in general, you didn't state anything specific

So your a slow driver then, being overtaken by a Q7 or even a Phantom

And why would you only get out of the way for a big car, highway code says you need to get out of the way for everything thats faster.

And a Atom is designed that way, and it is impressive! But ok I can respect your opinion...
OMG, you probably don't have a drivers license yet, do you? No offense, but if there's ANY car pressing your car from the back, that's a sign to move out of the way And our Audi A6 Avant 2006 can keep up with those big cars pretty well, so that isn't the problem here Anyway, highway codes say a lot more than that, but nobody cares about it anyway. Look in Germany, when a pumped Opel Corsa wants to overtake a BMW M3, it simply clings onto its tail and flashes his left indicator.. Now take that for a highway code But yes I have to say, that's Germany
LMAO

Its like you quoted what I said. I said the same just in different words. And no I don't have my drivers license yet but I will hopefully soon.

But I don't get your comment, its not a real answer. Looks like your trying to confuse me, just like the Dutch politicians...

Germans are just crazy bastards, come to think of it I am too.
LOL I don't get that at all :/ When you're talking about faster I guess you mean the speed of that car atm, I'm talking about performancewise! Lol yes, then I'd have to agree with you, but I guess you'd have to agree with me too
Well I guess Ill never know if you tried to confuse me on purpose or not but I guess you weren't..

So if I get this right you mend performancewise? But why isn't a Atom impressive then...?

You mean the looks / image! But you didn't say so!
Yes I did :/

Because ofcourse such a car is a lot more impressing than a smaller car. Sure there are impressive small cars, but usually the bigger the objects, the more impressive. But that's my opinion Very Happy
Does that look to you like I'm talking about the engine?

So you didn't get that right anyway. But what I mean to say is that if you're in the left lane and someone is trying to overtake you, it doesn't matter if that car has great performance, you'll move anyway! And the looks of that car will only make you do that faster, so yes I'll move out of the way earlier for a Q7 than I would for an Atom! It's just much more impressing
Stoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 10:50 AM   #32
TopGearNL
Regular User

No no, you were talking about it in general, you didn't state anything specific

So your a slow driver then, being overtaken by a Q7 or even a Phantom

And why would you only get out of the way for a big car, highway code says you need to get out of the way for everything thats faster.

And a Atom is designed that way, and it is impressive! But ok I can respect your opinion...
OMG, you probably don't have a drivers license yet, do you? No offense, but if there's ANY car pressing your car from the back, that's a sign to move out of the way And our Audi A6 Avant 2006 can keep up with those big cars pretty well, so that isn't the problem here Anyway, highway codes say a lot more than that, but nobody cares about it anyway. Look in Germany, when a pumped Opel Corsa wants to overtake a BMW M3, it simply clings onto its tail and flashes his left indicator.. Now take that for a highway code But yes I have to say, that's Germany
LMAO

Its like you quoted what I said. I said the same just in different words. And no I don't have my drivers license yet but I will hopefully soon.

But I don't get your comment, its not a real answer. Looks like your trying to confuse me, just like the Dutch politicians...

Germans are just crazy bastards, come to think of it I am too.
LOL I don't get that at all :/ When you're talking about faster I guess you mean the speed of that car atm, I'm talking about performancewise! Lol yes, then I'd have to agree with you, but I guess you'd have to agree with me too
Well I guess Ill never know if you tried to confuse me on purpose or not but I guess you weren't..

So if I get this right you mend performancewise? But why isn't a Atom impressive then...?

You mean the looks / image! But you didn't say so!
Yes I did :/

Because ofcourse such a car is a lot more impressing than a smaller car. Sure there are impressive small cars, but usually the bigger the objects, the more impressive. But that's my opinion Very Happy
Does that look to you like I'm talking about the engine?

So you didn't get that right anyway. But what I mean to say is that if you're in the left lane and someone is trying to overtake you, it doesn't matter if that car has great performance, you'll move anyway! And the looks of that car will only make you do that faster, so yes I'll move out of the way earlier for a Q7 than I would for an Atom! It's just much more impressing
You didn't say specifically that you were on about the looks, I just sort off had to guess, so don't blame me :roll:

Ok so you would move out of the way earlier for a van then a car because its bigger? I don't get it, you only get out of the way when you've judged the looks/image of the car, bit silly
Old 12-14-2006, 11:01 AM   #33
Stoopie
Regular User

You didn't say specifically that you were on about the looks, I just sort off had to guess, so don't blame me :roll:

Ok so you would move out of the way earlier for a van then a car because its bigger? I don't get it, you only get out of the way when you've judged the looks/image of the car, bit silly
LOL, come on man! I said I would move out of the way earlier, not not moving out of the way at all! That's my whole point since the beginning of this discussing, the Q7 looks very impressive
Old 12-14-2006, 11:02 AM   #34
TopGearNL
Regular User

LOL, come on man! I said I would move out of the way earlier, not not moving out of the way at all! That's my whole point since the beginning of this discussing, the Q7 looks very impressive
For you it does, not for me.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:06 AM   #35
Stoopie
Regular User

Stupid you Well let's call it a day for this discussion then :')
Old 12-14-2006, 11:08 AM   #36
TopGearNL
Regular User

Stupid me, why that? Your the one confusing everybody by not explaining well what you mean

I feel like RC after this ops: 8)
Old 12-14-2006, 11:10 AM   #37
Stoopie
Regular User

Stupid me, why that? Your the one confusing everybody by not explaining well what you mean

Lol, you're the only one that feels confused looking at the reactions
Old 12-14-2006, 11:12 AM   #38
TopGearNL
Regular User

Lol, you're the only one that feels confused looking at the reactions
Because I am the only person watching the reactions, noone else is

Don't say it was due to my english, impossible since I am an Englishman
Old 12-14-2006, 11:13 AM   #39
Stoopie
Regular User

True. We've argued for over 2 pages
Old 12-14-2006, 11:14 AM   #40
TopGearNL
Regular User

Lets stop it then

PM sent BTW 8)
Old 12-14-2006, 11:15 AM   #41
Stoopie
Regular User

Lets stop it then

PM sent BTW 8)
Conclusion: I voted Cool for the Q7, you voted uncool I guess
Old 12-14-2006, 11:16 AM   #42
TopGearNL
Regular User

Lets stop it then

PM sent BTW 8)
Conclusion: I voted Cool for the Q7, you voted uncool I guess
Yeah I guess so
Old 02-15-2007, 04:31 PM   #43
Z3uS
Regular User

Uncool, because Mercedes M class is cool.
Old 02-17-2007, 07:29 AM   #44
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Of course absolutely uncool; it doesnt make any sense to pay lots and lots of money for something high which driving sensations are a bit weird, it doesnt perform better than a car off road, its fuel consumption is and exaggeration, its maintenaince price is too expensive, and so on; its even hideous looking compared to the X5 or the ML
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:49 PM   #45
Dr.Freeze
Regular User

this car is cool what is it doing on seriously uncool
Dr.Freeze is offline   Reply With Quote