Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

View Poll Results: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE JW CORPORATE LOGO
I LOVE IT AND WOULD BUY ANYTHING THAT FEATURES THIS LOGO 0 0%
ITS GOOD BUT I WOULD ONLY BUY THE PRODUCTS THAT WOULDNT BE SEEN IN PUBLIC (T - SHIRTS) 0 0%
ITS GOOD BUT I WOULDNT BE INTERESTED IN BUYING ANYTHING 0 0%
ITS GOOD BUT I HAVE A BETTER IDEA (PLEASE LEAVE DETAILS BELOW) 0 0%
I DONT LIKE IT CAN YOU THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE 0 0%
694 100.00%
Voters: 694. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2003, 05:40 PM   #11
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by justin syder
Originally Posted by DeMoN
I am interested in buying the items not to make someone rich, but because I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THESE ITEMS. It is a symbol of a small community of car enthusiasts which I feel proud to be part of.

I figured since Jabba was doing this site for free that eventually he would need some funds so if it was like that then i posted that i didn't like the idea but then i suggested that the items be won or given in a raffle. I would like to have won a t-shirt from JW and might also, MIGHT also want to pirchase it if i wanted it. I just dont like that my words were taken as an idiotic statement or that some members felt they had to defend jabba due to my lack of interest in buying a t shirt with JW on it, i must also point out that i wasnt the only one to vote "I DONT LIKE IT CAN YOU THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE".

by the way, i beefed up now, im officially a light weight- WATCH OUT! 8)
I have already said to forgot about this in a reply to another one of your posts...all future posts from you relating to your conspierecy theorie will be deleted....and if you had botherd to check out the online store in the first place you would have seen we were adding our logos to THEIR products...THEY make the money you get the products we supply the artwork...simple !!!
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote