Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 02-16-2005, 02:22 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default evo #77 - Ford Fiesta ST group test

Old 02-16-2005, 02:39 PM   #2
TransAm
Regular User

Thanks TT! :multi:

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:27 PM   #3
Sydbom
Regular User

cant believe this! i just drove a Fiesta ST today and it was GREAT and sure I didnt push it to the limits but drove it on my favourite stretch of very twisty road and it was amazing!!!
one of the best chassies I have ever driven, and I have driven a few great ones!
so I cant see what it is they are lacking in this car, if its more punch from the engine then all my trust in EVO mag is gone since I think they stand for "real" drivers satisfaction, and that come from a great chassie no matter what the engine!

I love the puma to but the chassie in the ST is much firmer and more mature and maybe thats what they dont like since they seem to lack "scaryness" and the ST just give you confidence and great feel. but that IS driver satisfaction 100% for me! My 944 turbo has a LOT of scary when driving it fast, but that doesnt make it more fun, that makes it LESS fun since you dont have the balls to really stick it to it because you are intimidated!
I mean the most fun you can have on 4 wheels is a gocart, and thats because it is so progressive and controllable, its the same with the ST!

/Sydbom