Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 04-16-2006, 04:37 PM   #1
ARMAN
Regular User

Default TNFS plays without sound - help

If someone can manage to help me out with it I'll upload all the vids from NFS1

EDIT: Fraps dont work with under Dos running games Anyone know how to grab video(without sound) from Dos based games? I can get audio from those video files now already, then will be needed just edit audio to the video 8)
Or other solution to get vids is if someone know how to covert .tgv files to movie format.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................................
Thing is - it worked fine to me and after some while I tryed to play it and there was no sound
Before that happend when I opened one of the files(NFS or NFS.bat or NFS.exe dont remeber wich one it was) I had option to choose sound "encoding" by pressing 0-5 but now none of those files give me that option - they just open the game, nfs.bat thou after running it for half of second shows me the sound option list but then dissapers and run the game :/

Here the guys somehow managed it to work but I have no idea what they are talking about ops: http://vogons.zetafleet.com/viewtopic.php?t=409

Here is the nfs.bat file if someone know what to change inthere please speak up

@echo off
cls
echo Choice sound:
echo 0 - No Sound
echo 1 - Sound Blaster
echo 2 - Sound Blaster Pro
echo 3 - Sound Blaster 16
echo 4 - Sound Blaster AWE 32
echo 5 - Gravis UltraSound
choice /c:012345 /n /s
if errorlevel 5 goto 5
if errorlevel 4 goto 4
if errorlevel 3 goto 3
if errorlevel 2 goto 2
if errorlevel 1 goto 1
if errorlevel 1 goto 1
if errorlevel 0 goto 0
:0
nfs nosound
goto end
:1
tnfs SB
goto end
:2
tnfs SBPRO
goto end
:3
tnfs SB16
goto end
:4
tnfs AWE
goto end
:5
tnfs GUS
:end

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote