Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 04-03-2004, 09:13 PM   #1
novass
Regular User

Default A few random shots of LA

These pics are hosted by imagestation which is why they are small.

First pics are from the beach last weekend. We were bored drove up the coast and found a nice place to sit, to cold to swim.

A shot from the car on the way to the beach.

This is a canal in Venice Beach a few blocks from my house.

The Bolona wetlands near my house.

Some clouds outside of my house.

I dont sleep much so this is a shot from about 4:00am when I was just driving around for no reason.

Went hiking a few weeks ago.

Now a couple of car related photos. First one is my friend grinding a piece off of his Datsun 280Z.

This is my bro's truck, we were fixing the airbags so the car could sit lower, like it needs to be lower LOL It was his idea, I just like to work on stuff.

Ill keep hunting for good photos.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 09:17 PM   #2
TT
Regular User

Thanks for sharing dude the Ocean is marvellous
Old 04-03-2004, 09:19 PM   #3
gis
Regular User

nice pics novass.all the scenery ones look great.especially like the one with the clouds

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 09:32 PM   #4
Jabba
Regular User

Great Pictures....dont think theres any point in us uploading any pictures of the moon here in the UK then gis.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 11:57 PM   #5
Drive4Ever
Regular User

even w/ the population increasing everyday and bad air pollution, there are still a pretty spots all over CA. went w/ a friend on a road trip last summer, went along the coast of CA from San Diego up to LA, man that was some beautiful drive w/ the ocean right next to u (like 2 miles away) :shock:
Drive4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 01:38 AM   #6
novass
Regular User

Originally Posted by Drive4Ever
even w/ the population increasing everyday and bad air pollution, there are still a pretty spots all over CA. went w/ a friend on a road trip last summer, went along the coast of CA from San Diego up to LA, man that was some beautiful drive w/ the ocean right next to u (like 2 miles away) :shock:
Your next trip should be from LA to Santa Barbara or even all the way to San Fran and take the coast, its a fantastic drive.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 04-04-2004, 01:39 PM   #7
MartijnGizmo
Regular User

Makes me wanna go back to LA..... 8)

We flew to LA, went to Las Vegas for 3 days in a rental car, went back through Death Valley. Then rented an RV in LA, went all the way up to Monterey, and traveled along PCH-1. Came back in LA after a week, traded the RV for another rental and went to San Diego/Tijuana for 3 days. After that we went back to LA and stayed there for a few days. Someone I knew from another carforum showed me around, so I even visited LACR and the UCLA-campus. Yeah, I sure had a great time.
Old 04-04-2004, 03:18 PM   #8
jon_s
Regular User

Santa Babara! OMG do you know how good the Downhill Riding is over there! Man I wish I could come with you!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 05:01 AM   #9
novass
Regular User

Sounds like you had a good time Martijn. LACR is a great track ive spent quite a bit of time up there. I love LA for its beaches and its coast. Go to the right beach on the right day, and there is quite a few of both, and youll see plenty of hot girls.

@jon_s. I dont know much about the riding there but I love Santa Barbara. A lot of my high school friends went to college up there and ive spent tons of time there. My favorite place is Holister Ranch, very secluded and beautiful. If I won the lottery today, I would move there tomorrow.

-Mahatma Gandhi