Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-05-2004, 12:39 PM   #16
possessed_beaver
Regular User

ok this is what i would do..

tell him he's very insecure, and he would only feel threatoned and jealous by me, if im the better guy, and that you.. act confident and cool, he will then get dumped by his girl friend and she will run away with you.

but seriousley i don't mind if guys flirt with my girl friend, because my girl friend will know that im a more confident guy, and not threatoned by some other guy talking to her, and im not insecure...

just my take on it...
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 04:22 PM   #17
blinkmeat
Regular User

Don't sweat it. Infact, sleep with her if you can. He'll eventually realize that she's a whore anyways because they all are. 8)
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 04:27 PM   #18
FoxFour
Regular User

Yes, let it be and don't get involved in her problems, even if it is legitimate. You will soon find out enough that there are lots of women that like to be controlled by their 'men'. If you don't stop I can see her start to side with him and also he may find a way to get to you. People will do very irrational things when they love someone and he does not seem to be someone that thinks very clearly anyways.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote