Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 12-13-2003, 06:51 PM   #1
Johns
Regular User

Default crazy skateboard OWNAGE!!

what not to do with a skateboard!!

http://69.28.156.67/a65/o1/portal/2481847_200.asf
Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 10:38 AM   #2
BADMIHAI
Regular User

WTF is that? Man, that's why I hate skateboarders. Whenever skateboarders come up in my area, I call up my buddies and we go tell them to leave. If they don't, we brake their skateboards.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 12:41 PM   #3
robruf
Regular User

What kind of a moron are you BADMIHAI? You live in Canada, you shouldn't be talking like that and even though they aren't my favourite people, are you going to tell Tony Hawk that he cannot skateboard in your pretty litte neighbourhood. If you would have tried to break my skateboard when I was 14/15 I would have kicked your ass all up and down your street, remember just because someone does something that you do not approve of doesn't mean that they are bad people. I am really surprised by some people's lack of intelligence , but I have to remember how nieve I was at 17 as well, here's hoping that you will grow up real soon.
robruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 04:21 PM   #4
PennStateFSAE
Regular User

how do you "Brake" a skateboard anyway?
Old 12-14-2003, 05:47 PM   #5
Vansquish
Regular User

Robruf...I may be mistaken, but I don't think that BADMIHAI meant for that to be a blanket statement. Skateboarders are not synonymous with evil, but if you can condone what happened in that video, then I think that his point is pretty accurate. I've done my fair share of skateboarding, and rollerblading, railgrinding and so forth, but it doesn't mean that I beat people up or trash cars for no apparent reason...

As for "braking" skateboards...I assume that means that one attaches a remote control device hooked up to some nice Carbon Composite rotors on the skateboard wheels that lets you activate them from oh...say...100yards away

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 01:05 AM   #6
GT-R_R34
Regular User

if some skateboarder gets in top of my car i make sure he doesn't do it again.
GT-R_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 01:09 AM   #7
GT-R_R34
Regular User

Originally Posted by robruf
What kind of a moron are you BADMIHAI? You live in Canada, you shouldn't be talking like that and even though they aren't my favourite people, are you going to tell Tony Hawk that he cannot skateboard in your pretty litte neighbourhood. If you would have tried to break my skateboard when I was 14/15 I would have kicked your ass all up and down your street, remember just because someone does something that you do not approve of doesn't mean that they are bad people. I am really surprised by some people's lack of intelligence , but I have to remember how nieve I was at 17 as well, here's hoping that you will grow up real soon.
i don't see your point but when i was 16 i was able to kick a 30 year old no problem. age doesn't make any difference if you know about to fight.

anyways what would you do if someone gets in top of your car and goes down on a skateboard?
GT-R_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 03:00 PM   #8
manuf40

Originally Posted by GT-R_R34
anyways what would you do if someone gets in top of your car and goes down on a skateboard?
call the looney bin ?.. although I have no idea how one would 'go down' on a skateboard, its surely time for men in white coats
Old 12-18-2003, 04:59 PM   #9
hemi_fan
Regular User

lol Dan. If some dude got on my skateboard, I'd basically do what he did to those pple on his board. Move it out from under him real fast. LoL. Then if he hit it, id just park it on top of him or something like that.

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 08:26 PM   #10
Zonda11
Regular User

WOW - that idiot took 4 shots to the head with a skateboard.!!

I figured he could have got up at some point and fought the guy!

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 12:25 AM   #11
Korny_kid71
Regular User

times like these call for a good old fashioned hit n run i'd seriously run that guy over n pretend like it was an accident
Korny_kid71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 09:05 AM   #12
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by robruf

lol...when you were 14/15.....you would have kicked my ass? Unless you were a huge motherfucker, I don't see how. Plus I always have about 30 people ready to jump in and kick some skater ass.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 10:28 AM   #13
Kangaroo Boy
Regular User

Originally Posted by GT-R_R34
i don't see your point but when i was 16 i was able to kick a 30 year old no problem. age doesn't make any difference if you know about to fight.

What happend if you came up against Chuck Norris(for example)?He is in his 50s.???I'm sure he would kick everyone arse.lol...Your right,Age doesn't matter at all.
Old 12-23-2003, 12:41 PM   #14
hemi_fan
Regular User

Or, Jackie Chan!! Lmao

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 11:18 PM   #15
DR.GONZO
Regular User

That sucks He should have did something, that's just wrong fucking with people like that, Everyone should have straight jump that fool! Hey what goes around comes around He get it, and it will be real ugly one day!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote