Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 05-24-2005, 02:05 AM   #16
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by Chaos in 1983!
Pato where'd you get that from? man I really want more SW movies...I read somwhere that Lucas' vision was 12 movies...do you have any ideas when the next trilogy is due?

Heard it in the radio , and there are only 9 episodes i guess

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 02:27 AM   #17
Yablokov
Regular User

hey Chaos in 1983, my friend is from nicoragua, he used to play baseball forthe los angeles angels

hes a great guy

must mean there are great people in nico.

wait... his mother got her 12 year investment stolen by her neighbor..><

aside form that... great people

Cars I have beaten in real races:
Honda Accord LX 1992
lil' bros Go-Kart
Yablokov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:02 PM   #18
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
Originally Posted by gottacatchup
Originally Posted by antonioledesma
Originally Posted by a007apl
The father of Anakin its the first Sith 8) , and Palpatine kill him.
(Palpatine talking about the dark side, remember?) :roll:
that's what I kinda undestood with the film. Palpatine said that this sith master was capable of controlling the condrosomething (the "cells" of the Force") so those cells can create life.

and the prophecy was misinterpreted (as yoda said), anakin was the chosen one... to kill all the jedis
Anakin was NOT the chosen one, Luke is the chosen one
No he is not , in the last 3 episodes ( 7 8 9 ) , Luke goes to the dark side too ... Leia is the chosen one
Geek time, hehe.
According to Lucas he left to the viewers and fans to make their own interpretations about whos Anakin's Father, wether u wanna think it was this superpowerful sith that manipulated the midiclorians (little thingys that live inside every living thing) to create him to kill the jedis, or the force made him, to be the one to bring balance, or he was just created by the midiclorians.
And Anakin IS the chosen one, he brings balance to the Force when he dies in episode VI
And also Luke going to the dark side, the clone emperor, and all that stuff is not "real", it does not belong to the original Star Wars storyline. It belongs to another called Expanded Universe
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:17 PM   #19
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
Originally Posted by PATo355
Originally Posted by gottacatchup
Originally Posted by antonioledesma
Originally Posted by a007apl
The father of Anakin its the first Sith 8) , and Palpatine kill him.
(Palpatine talking about the dark side, remember?) :roll:
that's what I kinda undestood with the film. Palpatine said that this sith master was capable of controlling the condrosomething (the "cells" of the Force") so those cells can create life.

and the prophecy was misinterpreted (as yoda said), anakin was the chosen one... to kill all the jedis
Anakin was NOT the chosen one, Luke is the chosen one
No he is not , in the last 3 episodes ( 7 8 9 ) , Luke goes to the dark side too ... Leia is the chosen one
Geek time, hehe.
According to Lucas he left to the viewers and fans to make their own interpretations about whos Anakin's Father, wether u wanna think it was this superpowerful sith that manipulated the midiclorians (little thingys that live inside every living thing) to create him to kill the jedis, or the force made him, to be the one to bring balance, or he was just created by the midiclorians.
And Anakin IS the chosen one, he brings balance to the Force when he dies in episode VI
And also Luke going to the dark side, the clone emperor, and all that stuff is not "real", it does not belong to the original Star Wars storyline. It belongs to another called Expanded Universe
It was said in Episode 1 that it was possible the Midiclorians conceived Anikain.

As for the talk of Ep. 7-9 Lucas has said many times that he was done with Star Wars completely.

I think Lucas does recognize the Expanded Universe to be part of the entire story though. Why else would he allow Dash Rendar's Outrider to take off from Mos Eisley in the Special Edition Ep. 4? (check out the Shadow's of the Empire game for the N64 if you don't know what i'm talking about) Luke begins wandering toward the Dark Side at the end of Return of the Jedi. You can see it when he cuts of Vader's hand (ironically for the second time now Anakin loses is hand ) but in the Dark Empire comic released by Dark Horse some years ago, he very nearly completely turns while destroying Palpaltine's cloning facility, along with his new clone. This was where it was revealed the Leia was carrying the twins of her and Han. The multiple books after this continue that story (The Crystal Star, Jedi Academy trilogy among others)

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 11:06 PM   #20
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
It was said in Episode 1 that it was possible the Midiclorians conceived Anikain.
yeah, but in Episode III, Palpatine says there was a sith capable of manipulating Midiclorians to create life, thats why Lucas leaves it tou you, to think what you want to think.
Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
think Lucas does recognize the Expanded Universe to be part of the entire story though. Why else would he allow Dash Rendar's Outrider to take off from Mos Eisley in the Special Edition Ep. 4? (check out the Shadow's of the Empire game for the N64 if you don't know what i'm talking about) Luke begins wandering toward the Dark Side at the end of Return of the Jedi. You can see it when he cuts of Vader's hand (ironically for the second time now Anakin loses is hand ) but in the Dark Empire comic released by Dark Horse some years ago, he very nearly completely turns while destroying Palpaltine's cloning facility, along with his new clone. This was where it was revealed the Leia was carrying the twins of her and Han. The multiple books after this continue that story (The Crystal Star, Jedi Academy trilogy among others)
theres one simple thing why Lucas doenst consider Expanded Universe part of the timeline cause he didnt write it, he might consider Shadows of the Empire, as he considered the Clone Wars (i dont know if you saw the Cartoon Network espisodes), that happen between Ep II and III, but he doesnt follow everything, also anything post Return of the Jedi, fitting in here Dark Empire, he doesnt consider it. It's not Lucas' story unless it is in the movie novelizations or on screen, Expanded Universe is the authors point of view, they have to follow some guidelines to write about Star Wars of course, but he has no control over what the author does.
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 07:08 PM   #21
FoxFour
Regular User

I thought they mentioned immaculate conception in Ep 1?
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote